Helpless (SMUT)

So right about now I am done with wattpads bull shit because I spent another five hours trying to write the chapter and my phone died...yeah I'm pretty fucking pisst. I think the CHAPTER was just not meant to be made.I'll give you guys the summary in this one. IMA take a break for like a couple days mabey a week it Just depends on mah feels. But before I do... Ima write this chapter.

BTW thanks for the spam votes. You guys are AWESOME for trying to cheer me up :3

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

What happened in the lost chapter:

Ok so Reader-chin had been on her period so she made the fateful decision that I once made. You decided to watch Attack on Titan. You called over Daiki and Atsushi to accompany you and Atsu-chin brought ( 3...2...1) CHOCOLATES OF ALL KINDS upon request though. So after a while of screaming about how horrible all the Attack on Titan jokes and half said Marco puns (that was not funny author-chin Stahp!) Daiki got a call and had to leave to unknown places. You noticed Atsushi sleeping and went to go brush the hair away from his mouth cuz it was flapping in the air he blew out. He suddenly turned you onto your back and shit started getting steamy.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Y-You're awake?"

"Mmmhmm...awake and determined. I used the word right no? Doesn't matter."

He started attacking the outside of my ear and all around it. I sucked in a quick breath and quickly bit my tounge trying not to let him get anything out of me. Raising my balled fists, I tried to hit his shoulders and shove him off of me. Then I tried to just pry his face from my ear.

He bit down on my ear and said "Mmmm... Stop. Your making me not be able to make (name) feel good." He reached up and gripped my hands to hold them on top of my head and let his other hand hold me down by my waist.

I couldn't do anything.

I was powerless.

Once again...

I still wasn't going to give up. Positioning my knee, I shoved it where the Sun don't shine as hard as I can. That proved to not be a turn off because Atsushi's breath hitched and He painted on my neck making it harder for me to prevent anything from escaping my mouth. "ahh- do that again (name)"

He stared into my wide orbs that held mixed emotions including some I couldn't even name while others I was disgusted escaped my mind. I stared back with a horrified look and began to cry silently.

I looked away quickly as a "please s-stop" escaped from under my breath with the last strength I had.

He looked at me with no expression I could describe and quickly ripped off my shirt and sweats. I layed underneath him almost completely naked and helpless not to mention insucurely covering what parts of my body I could.

"Atsu please. I-I'll please you s-some other t-t-time I p-promise

"Why not now (name)?"

"I-I'm on my P-period. I h-have a higher ch-chance of getting p-pregnant."

"A little Atsushi living inside the most beautiful girl in the world? I'd like to have that with you (name)" He said licking his lips.

He continued and unhooked my bra as well as slipping off my panties. He began leaving chaste but feverish kisses from my ear lobe all the way down to my core. Before he ravished me completely, I pleaded once more.

"Atsushi stop please. If you continue,I will never forgive you."

"..."

He stopped for a minute and his face went emotionless.

"...like you would forgive me anyway..."

He thruster deep within me with no warning at all. My screams echoed throughout the entire apartment. Back to square one.

Helpless...

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear Daiki,

I tried. I tried so hard.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Ok not related to the story....but look at the picture attached and see if you can figure out who switched bodies. I got everyone except Akashi and Shintaro