Reactions

Dear Papa,

I'm moving out. Taiga needs his own space. He's a growing boy and he's probablly going to start his pervert stage soon. I already know from O bāchan's -->(Grandma's) stories about you that I don't wanna be there. It's about time I start learning how to not always depend on him. I'm moving in with a GoM member so that should be fun (he's gay don't worry)

Sincerely, little cub (name)

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Kise! I'll get started with dinner okay!"

I moved in with Kise and his boyfriend as soon as possible. After hearing what Kuroko had to say, it kinda put me on edge and raised my guard. Still don't understad what he means so I am going to ask Kise at a better time. But the thing I still don't know what to think about is Kuroko's confession.

I was so deep in thought, I didn't even notice when I cut my finger. Kise came in after bringing up the last box and started freaking out when he saw blood all over the carrots I was cutting.

"(NAME)-CCHI!! STOP CUTTING!! DO YOU EVEN SEE THE BLOOD ALL OVER THE FOOD?! OH MY SPARKLES WHERE IS MY PHONE?! I HAVE TO CALL THE AMBULANCE BEFORE YOU DIE OF BLOOD LOSS!!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I sat cross legged on the floor of the apartment and held out my finger as Kise began putting some healing oil that he had gotten from his boyfriend on the cut.

"You need to be more carefull next time. I don't like seeing you this hurt."

I sighed loudly and listened to Kise rant about how dangerous it is for me to cook right now and that he'll be cooking for a little while. Of course I didn't pay attention and my mind still wandered elsewhere from which I myself didn't known of.

"(Name)... If you don't mind, may I ask you a question? It might be too personal."

"Hmm... Yeah sure."

"What was Kagami's reaction to you moving in with me?"

I froze a little and my memories of what happened a few house ago cane rushing through my head. I sighed for the twentieth time today and decided I needed to suck it up ans tell him what happened. To be at least a little helpful for asking to live with him so sudden.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

¥¥¥¥¥Taiga's P.O.V¥¥¥¥¥

I've never regretted something so much in my entire life. I can never forgive myself. Its crazy how one decision can destroy a relationship. Well at least that's how I saw it. (Name) was everything to me. No one could ever replace her.

She is the only family I have. The last grip on my sanity. To know she is safe gives me a same piece of mind and keeps me from doing stupid things. Not that I haven't already.

I sat in the living room staring at my Lao as I had my hands over my ears. Like something you'd see in a Asylum jail cell. I sat and waited the seeming years till I would get a confirmation of (Name's) safety or if I'm lucky, she would come back home.

"T-Taiga? You left the apartment door wide open! Someone could have came in!" I thought I was going crazy so I tried to ignore the voice. "Taiga! I'm talking to you idiot!" The confirmed voice said and hit me upside the head.

My eyes widened knowing only four people people would do that with only two being female. I turned around and hugged the figures legs repeating an apology and squeezing tighter. I felt her flinch and that made my heart sink to my feet. I quickly let go and she backed away from me with a shocked look in her eyes.

I must have had a pained look on my face because she turned her head away from me and muttered an apology blaming it on being overly surprised. A long awkward silence followed after the apology and we didn't even make eye contact after.

"T-Taiga... I wanted you to know... I love you know matter what,but I am moving in with Kise..." My heart just hit hell and melted in record time. I felt threatening to overflow my eyes. I felt two arms wrap as best as they could around me and a tiny head nuzzle into the side of my neck. "Taiga I love you and nothing will ever change that. Right now I need to be away from some people and that is not you. You are already aware of my condition, you know it's better for me to be around people like Kise."

I knew this was all true. But I couldn't help but wonder who I couldn't protect my pride and joy from. I've always been the one to protect her from things even helped fight against her panic attacks which I thought were gone. Its hard to let go of my little cub. Shit I think I just turned into Dad.

"You mean the gay Kise right? W-Well I guess that all right but... Why do you want to leave all the sudden?"

She looked kinda shocked at the question and turned away to not face me. I know Kise is more than capable to take care of her and I don't know why but I sorta trust him with (Name). But i swear to Hylia... I mean god__(Name) got that stuck in my head__ if I so much as feel like she is uncomfortable or hurt in any way, I will personally write his name in a death note cause of death being me.

"Well... I'll tell you later. But know it's not your fault and that it is the best for me right now." she said.she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and then stood up heading to her room. "You gonna help or sit there crying like when you first saw Nigou?"

"S-SHUT UP!! I WASNT CRYING!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear Dad,

I took that way to easily.