Memories are the worst! Part 1

Dear Papa,

I had my first dance here at Kaijo. With the major help of my friends I have gained back some confidence. I met another American who coordinated my outfit for the dance. The only thing that bothered me was that the two most popular guys in the school asked me out... IT IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK I SWEAR I SWEAR OH WHY MUST I MAKE THINGS SOUND SO WRONG!!...

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

After the dance, Aomine came and picked us all up. Everyone was drinking the spiked punch except me so they were all drunk out of there minds. Luckily Jayden handed me her phone and I was able to contact Daiki.

"Ehh?? What the hell do you want Jayden?"

"S-sorry! Did I disturb you?"

"Ehh? (Name)? Why do you have Jayden's phone?"

"Your sister is busy making out with Kaijo guys. There all drunk out of there minds."

"Why the hell do you think I care?"

"So you don't care about your sister?"

"No."

"Kise?"

"Hell no."

"Me??"

"..."

"You don't?"

"Shut the hell up I'll be there soon. You better be ready or im leaving you there."

"Ok Daiki!"

"Stop yelling! You have no reason to yell!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Daiki carried Jayden to her room while I sat on the couch. We dropped off Senpai and Kise at the Apartment and since they were both men and drunk, Daiki said I had to stay the night with him. Kuroko's warning was still fresh in my mind but I chose to ignore it and try to have fun over here.

Aomine was in the kitchen and made us some dinner. It actually looked edible so I ate it and soon found that the spaghetti we had was boiled noodles, caned sauce, and had the consistency of an Udon. He told me it was hand made. (totes not from a AoKaga Doujinishi) I soon thanked him for the meal and sat down as he denied my offer to help clean up.

We ended up watching a scary movie -scratch that- the scary movie "As Above so Below". This movie was based off real events and in the trailer even tells us to search up the video evidence on YouTube. I told Aomine that I wasn't up to it but he told me to stop being a little girl and watch the damn thing. Before the movie started he told me to get as comfortable as possible. When I did, he layer down on my legs and set himself up so I was his pillow. I kinda tensed up a little from being touched and I'm sure he felt that because he soon complained "Sit still. It's not like I'm going molest you or something." I took his advice and he started the movie.

This movie was good and not completely in the scary way. I'm a sucker for those movies that make you rethink your life and makes you use your brain. The occasional jump scare when I was trying to figure out things make me not only jump but scream causing Daiki to start complain at how I have such a low tolerance of movies and that I wouldn't last if I went down to the catacombs and be the first to die. Speaking of first to die, we made a bet on who would. I won cause I knew that girl was asking for it based on all the stupid things she has done so far.

Of course there had to be a part where I would become completely broken.

I had absentmindedly been running my hands through Aomine's hair throughout the whole movie. It relaxed me and reassured me that I was not alone.

***SPOILERS AHEAD!! IM SORRY IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE AND WANT TO SEE IT BUT THESE NEXT TWO EVENTS MENTIONED ARE IMPORTANT TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE READERS CHARACTER!! I SUGGEST YOU SEE THE MOVIE CUZ IT IS AWESOME!!***

The girl was running through the tunnels and was suddenly pulled in by the bloody hands that reached out to grab her and pull her under the blood filled space. She screamed and struggled to get free. Memoiries flashed between my eyes and my vision flickered from the movie to a memorie. I tensed a little and gripped softly on Aomine's hair. Daiki must have noticed but he decided no to say anything to prevent ruining any jumps cares.

After a couple of minutes, it showed a car burning in a hollow room. The flickering got worse and i tightened my grip a little more. Daiki must have muttered something but I couldn't hear anything except for the absurdly loud noise of the movie.

"Daiki... Please turn it off."

"Why? You scared?"

They stareted approaching the car and stared at it in awe.

"Daiki... Turn it off."

"Why? Are you seriously that scared?"

The guy started muttering words and the memorie became all too real. I held his hair tighter as I no longer saw the movie but only my memories.

"It wasn't my fault..."

¥¥¥¥¥Aomine¥¥¥¥¥

The hand in my hair gripped even harder and my suspicions rose. I looked up to see tears running down her face and her starring at the screen. I fumbled to shut it off quickly and then propped myself up so I could properly see her. She still stared at the T.V and was muttering something under her breath.

"(Name) are you all right?"

"It...."

"Are you okay (Name)?"

"It wasn't ..."

"(Name), answer me."

"It wasn't me!" She yelled out shaking and crying. She was quick to bring her hands up to her face and I tried to comfort her. I kept on trying to put her hands down but She had dug them into her skin. Every time I would pull back it would only cause more pain. I didn't know what to do so I started freaking out. Then I remembered who my neighbor was. As much as I hate it, I must ask Kagami for help...for (Name)'s sake!

Kagami opened up with a lazy yawn and greeted me with "What the hell do you want?" I would have made a smart comment but my mind was only filled with worries about (Name).

"Taiga... Y-You're sister... she-"

And before I was able to finish, he darted by me and went to my apartment across from his. I stood there starring at where he was once standing before I punched the wall to release some of the anger.

"Damn it! Out of all the guys with game in the world! It just had to be me!"I cursed to no one in particular before turning around to head back in the apartment.

¥¥¥¥¥Kagami¥¥¥¥¥

(Name) sat with her knees brought up to her chest and her hands covering her overflowing eyes. She repeated the same thing over and over:

"It Wasn't Me! I'm so sorry I'm so so sorry!"

This only happened once before. On a day that changed our lives. Something that we can never recover from...