2-4-2001

¥¥ 2-4-2001 ¥¥

In a house in Denver Colorado, USA, it was quiet and nothing seems to disrupt the peace that surrounds a little house that sat alone and seperate from others. This house didn't seem much but it was very special. This house was a dream house, a place where two children were raised, and the resting place of angels whom will watch over those two children.

"My first order as Prince is for Momma Tiger to make delicious STEAK!"
"My first order as Princess is for Papa Tiger to eat Prince Tigers steak and be happy with Momma Tiger."
"HEY! YOU CANT DO THAT! I order Princess Tiger to be ignored!"
"I order Prince Taiga to be ignored because he's SO ugly"
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
"Am not!"
"Are too"
"LA LA LA IM NOT LISTENING"
"OH YEAH WELL... I WASNT LISTENING FIRST! LA LA LA!"

"Ok guys calm down...besides...IM THE CUTEST!"

A young man with dark red hair and a build that said he definetly played basketball got up from the ground where he was 'ordered' to sit down. He went and walked into the kitchen and hugged a young woman with flawless (your hair color) hair from behind.

"Isn't that right Momma Tiger."

"HA HA HA! You're funny!"

"Well than who is?"

"Me! Duh!"

"Yeah Papa Tiger! DUHH!" The siblings said finally coming into an agreement. They walked up to their chairs and Taiga, being the gentlemen that he is, helped the adorable little girl climb up her seat.

"Ow! (Name)! Get your stinky feet outta my face!"

"Get your stinky face outta my feet! They don't like the smell either."

Everyone was finally settled and the Kagami family enjoyed their own steak (The Kagami's eat like actual Tigers) and sat around the table arguing over who is King and Queen of the house and who has the stinkiest shoes (Momma Tiger has never lost!)

It was about time for everyone to go to bed but Taiga brought up the idea of having a "Sleep over" in the siblings shared room. Sacrifices had to be made so the couple decided to sleep with their kids. Papa Tiger sat on Taiga's bed and had both siblings sit on his lap for a bedtime stories.

The story was about the fabled Generation of Miracles. The story ended with Taiga saying "ima beat them all once I'm thiiiiiis big!" He exclaimed holding his hand as high as he could while standing on his father's shoulders. "I wanna marry one of them! And then smash their face in a match like Mommy did to you Papa!" The father smiled bright and blushed while rubbing the back of his head. "It was only by a couple of points."

Taiga went up to the little girl and held his hands on his hips while looks SUPER manly.

"I wouldn't let them touch you (Name)! Me Mom and Dad are the only ones you are aloud to kiss!"

"That's right Taiga! Don't let anyone hurt your sister! We men must assert our dominance as the stronger gender!" The mother walked up to the father and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then she hit him on the head and started yelling at him. (Name) looked at Taiga and gave him a kiss right before hitting him and yelling the same words at the little boy.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Taiga woke up to the sound of yelling and screaming down stairs. A loud bang was heard and then a thump. The house went quite again. Taiga thought nothing of it so he got up and went to sleep by his sister just in case. Soon there was soft sobbing and the door opened up letting the hall lights infiltrate the dark room. Taiga unwrapped his arm from (Name and looked up to see who had bothered to wake him up. His mom came in limping slowly every once in a while letting out a choked sob. She made it to the shared bed and fell on her knees. Taiga was worried but he didn't say a thing. Hands were held out to accept a hug and Taiga hesitated to go and give her one. He then made up his mind and quickly ran into his Moms open arms. She hugged him tight and didn't let go until a little voice was heard.

"Mama?"

The said Mother held out her hand that was covered in blood to (Name). The girl accepted it and both siblings sat on the floor hugging there mother. Footsteps were heard and the young Mom tried to hurry and rush the kids under the bed. The kids went with little objection and the mom held her finger to her mouth.

"Be Quite. I love You"

She mouthed before standing up and turning around to face the door. Taiga was confused and that brought tears to his eyes. He held (Name) close and put his chin on top of her head as she held desperately on him. The saddest part was that they didn't know what was going on. They had no option but to let silent tears fall into puddles of sorrow on the cherry wood flooring that lined the room. From the opening under the bed, another pair of feet appeared in the room. He said a couple things that niether sibling could make out.

Bang Bang

A ringing sound rung in Taiga's ear and he wanted to yell so bad. He knew that he would be risking his sister's safety if he did so though. Soon the other pair of feet walked out of the room, and Taiga waited till he heard the door shut to come out from under the bed. The siblings crawled out together and held hands as they walked around the room a little. They came across a body and stood at the feet holding hands and making barely audible sniffles. Tears were not in shortage in this situation. Taiga and (Name) hugged each other and (Name ) began to mutter things.

"I could have helped beat up the bad guy. It's all my fault."

Taiga squeezed (Name) harder and then the siblings separated. They slowly went and laid down next to their mother. Watch sibling let silent tears fall as they wrapped themselves in the warmth of a hand that didn't move.

When they had cried themselves to sleep, they never saw the couple who sat on the bed and watched them sleep. The women bent down and held the little boys cheek brushing away the tears that had fallen. The male went and kissed the little girl on the head. Both siblings turned to face the Angels but we're still sleeping. The said parents went and laid down next to their children and wrapped them in warmth so that they wouldn't wake up with a cold...

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I have never written something so heart breaking. And to think I was going to make it worse! My original plan was to have the mother go get them some icecream for a movie and then get in a car crash and then have the father hang himself saying "sorry I couldn't be as strong as your mother" but I decided not to break the feels that much.
Hope it wasn't TOO angsty where I got you depressed for a week