Fights out of Love

Dear Kuroko,

I wish I would have listened to you

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

As soon as He came home, I told Kise what had happened. I left Atsushi's name out of it though because I was afraid of what would happen to him if I told. I can't just not care for a friend even after what he did to me. Kise immediately cradled me letting his fingers brush throughout my hair in a comforting manor while I told him details.

"You didn't know the pervs name? I swear if I found out who did it, I will have Kasamatsu kill him...and we both know how that ends."

"Y-yeah. Please don't tell anyone. I'm still in shock and it's hard to believe that you haven't called the SWAT yet."

"Oh they are waiting for a signal outside. But are you going to tell Aominecchi?"

"T-Today actually. He's going to be here soon."

*Ring ding dong. Ring di-ding ding ding dong*

"That must be him. I'll talk to you later."

"Be careful. Aominechii is very hot headed and might punch a wall. Tell him slowly."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

We sat on my bed and he shut the door behind him when he came in. An awkward silence passed over before he finally spoke up.

"Uh...what happened?"

"Daiki. I love you so much. I want you to promise me two things though."

"Y-yes."

"D-dont hurt Atsushi...or tell Taiga."

"Why what happened?! What did he do?!" he stood up and started pacing the room clenching his fist already ready to punch my wall. I calmed him down a bit and sat him down next to me again. Holding his hand and rubbing circles on his knuckles.

Tears were already spilling from my eyes as I stuttered out the whole truth. "A-A-Atsushi... H-He..."

"What did he do? What did Atsushi do?!"

"H-he raped m-me."

There was a flash in his eyes. Like something broke. He looked away from me trying to hide it until he stood and pulled me with him. I just reluctantly followed him until I was holding on to him from behind on his motorcycle.

"S-slow down. Where are we going?"

"To Atsushi's. A giant has no damn respect for woman should be killed. But I'll just bash his face in instead." ( CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT CAME OUTTA AHOMINES MOUTH?)

"N-no! I can't see him again!"

"I need you there (name)"

"Why?"

"I'm afraid I won't stop if your not there to control me."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Aomine ran into the house as soon as he could park and shut off the bike. I stumbled on a step and fell but quickly got up and ran after Daiki.

I don't know how but when I got in, Daiki was straddling Atsushi (YOAI THOUGHTS NUH!) gripping his shirt with one hand and punching him with the other. Soon Atsushi rolled them over so that he was dominating (DOWN YOAI THOUGHTS DOWN!) and landed a couple of punches on Daiki.

I stood in shock covering my mouth before I finally processed the scene and yelled out to them.

"STOP ATSUSHI!"

He paused and held a slightly conscious Aomine by his shirt. He looked at me with a rage I have never seen before he stood to his tall stature.

"Get. The hell. Out."

"B-bu-"

"NOW BEFORE I FUCKING HURT YOU TOO (NAME)"

I cowered in fear as he yelled at me and instinctively tried to protect myself. He stood still for a couple of seconds before heading away into his room and slammed it.

I picked up Daiki and layed his head in my lap looking at the damage that was taken. Grabbing my phone out, I quickly dialed the hospital.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear Daiki,

I'm sorry I couldn't protect you

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

LOOK AT THAT PICTURE!! THE MEDIA I ADDED IS SO PERFECT YOU MUST LOOK AT IT!

Short chapter cuz I love you guys. Oh I started a new story but this will be my main focus. I would greatly appreciate it if you checked it out (especially if your Aoba x Clear fans who love angst) you don't have to though because self advertising is just horrible.