Memories are the worst!Pt2

¥¥¥¥¥Kagami¥¥¥¥¥

Moral of the story is I watched my dear mother die in front of me. I have been staying strong ever since. Well...as strong as I can. Jayden told me it's okay to cry. I've been through a lot and it's okay to just let my guard down for a couple of minutes. "Crying doesn't make you weak. It just means that you have been strong for too long", she would tell me when she heard me make excuses.

Right now I held (Name) in my arms and rocked her back and forth like mother would. The whispering coming from her seemed to die down and soon it was confirmed she was asleep.

I asked Aomine if he had a spare room and he said that the only room available is his. As much as I hate it, I went into Aomine's room and layed (Name) down in the bed. She instantly started snuggling into the blanket searching for warmth. My eyes twitched when she took in a deep breath from her nose and then smiled in satisfaction. I could hear Aomines smirk from behind me.

"Looks like I won't need your help after all..."

I growled at him but resisted to punch him square in the face. I was aware that my sister had a crush on him and Aomine returns her feelings. HE IS JUST A DICK ABOUT IT AND THAT MAKES ME WANT TO BASH HIS AHO FACE INTO A WALL! I guess I kinda deserve it for dating his twin...

"Fuck off and die. Where's Jayden?"

"Drunk out of her mind in her room."

I walked pass him in the door way and started heading to my girlfriends room. I paused in the hallway and warned Aomine: "Oi, if you still want your hands to Jack off to Mai-Chan, I wouldn't touch (Name)"

I smiled satanically and walked off to Jayden's room.

¥¥¥¥¥Aomine¥¥¥¥¥

As soon as I saw that he was outta sight, I walked over and sat on the edge of (Name)'s side of the bed. Her face twisted into an expression of those who are in pain. I placed my hand on her forehead and soon discovered she had a fever. I went and got her a bucket ,incase she throws up, and a wet towel to die down the fever.

I placed down her bucket and was about to place the towel on her head when she started mumbling in her sleep.

"Oh....Shintaro..." I became irked and a tick formed on my head. THAT SMART ASS OUT OF US ALL! ".... You're such a Tsun Tsun..." I sighed in relief and silently thanked god she wasn't another Oh Asa worshipper.

"Ah...K-Kuroko...S-stop..." I started taking back my thanks and cursing Kuroko. WHY MUST SHE HAVE DIRTY DREAMS OF HIM AND NOT ME! "..misdirection...so cute..." I let out another sigh but it seemed too soon.

"Atsushi...no...please"

"...that was my umaiboooo..."

"A-Akashi...Ri-right there...harder..."

"...you need to...push cap on harder...so it won't...spill..."

I literally sat there screaming in my mind and then sighing of relief after each mumble. Then apparently it was my turn...

"Daiki...sweet spot...bite..." Her mumbling was a little inaudible and nothing else followed after like the others. It had taken everything inside me to not straight up pounce on her. I decided that I had enough of hearing these mumbles and taking them the wrong way with my perverted mine, so I crawled in the other side of the bed and faced away from her. Soon she turned my direction and held tightly onto my midsection burrying her nose into my back. She intook another breath from her nose and smiled snuggling in deeper.

"Daiki...I...love...you..."

I sighed and clenched at my chest trying to claw out my heart. It wasn't about the sex any more. I actually had feelings now...

And they are killing me slowly...

¥¥¥¥¥Jayden¥¥¥¥¥

"Hmmm...is that so?" I moaned into the kiss we were sharing with each other.

"Your brother...is such...a dick..."

"Mmm...well...he needs..to get it...from someone..."

"You taught him...hmmm...now that I think about it... You guys are alike..."

"Yeah...we can both...kick your arse..."

"Hmm!?" He stopped for a minute and gave me a frown. "It was by one point..."

"Yeah... One hundred!"

"You know how else you guys are similar?" He said with a smirk hovering over me while I held my arms around his neck.

"You've both been dominated...by ME!"

"eeeww...you've slept with my brother."

"S-shut up! You know what I meant!"

"Mmmhmm... surrrrre..."

"I love you only!"

"Yeah I'm sure... Well I love basketball so..."

"Tch...I'll show you who you love"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear Taiga

I hope our kids turn out to be Like you