Sour,Sweet,Gone

Dear Papa,

The Generation of Miracles are real. All the stories you told me and Taiga are true! I cant believe I've ever doubted you. The Titan, his Emporer, the Copy Cat, The shooter, The ace and even the Phantom sixth man are all here sitting around me! But they all have this weird aura about them. I feel like they aren't as friendly now as they were in Middle School.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Murasakibara was the one besides Akashi to stand out the most to me. I found it funny how he always had something in his mouth and nothing on his mind. He reminded me of a Snorlax.

Everyone else was talking amongst themselves and so me and him sat there and just listened. He looked down into his bag and a look of disappointment crossed his face. He looked around and finally his bored eyes landed on me.

"Wanna come with me to the convenience store down the street?" I stared at him nervously not knowing whether what he was asking me was a good thing or a bad thing. I must have zoned out again because he was waving his hand in front of me and saying "are you gonna go or naw?"

"U-uh. Yeah. Sure" I only agreed because the aura in here was full of tension and i needed a new atmosphere soon or i might go crazy. Plus i doubt anyone would mess with me if i was near the Titan.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

At the store there were thousands of colors both not and from the rainbow. It was enough to make my eyes widen in amazement. I didn't notice Murasakibara was looking down at me and smirking before saying "(name)-chin can have whatever she wants.I'll buy it"

"N-no its... I can't do that.... I'm fine r-..."

"(Name)-chin isn't fine. Here. Take some pocky. It helps me relieve stress whenever I have it. Here are some NERU NERU NERUNE. It helps relax me. Aka-chin gave it to me once and it's became my favorite." I reluctantly took the sweets while he went and grabbed some Umai-Bo. He studied the package and from what I can see, it was a new flavor

new flavor "Pig kimchi taste? Must be spicy." he said throwing it to me.

Soon we went to check out and bought all 30 pieces of candy. Apparently that was nothing compared to his usuall daily visits according to the waitress there. We started walking back but I pulled out my phone and saw that it was really late.

"Don't worry (name)-chin. My home is just around the corner. You can stay the night and then have your brother pick you up for school tomorrow.I smiled and nodded. I took out my phone and started to text Taiga:

Me: Hey I'm not coming home. I'm staying with the Titan

Broski: WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO?WHO EVEN SAID YOU COULD HANG OUT WITH THE TITAN?

Me:I went to the candy store. I'm staying the night because it's late. Besides the least he's going to do is eat me.

Broski: CUB! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO LOSE YOUR

VIRGINITY TO A TALL LAZY CANDY EATING BASTARD!

Me: I didn't mean it that way it was a horrible pun

Broski: PUN OR NOT! IM COMING TO GET YOU WERE ARE YOU?

Me: Come and find me brat \( ' . ' )/

I shut my phone angrily and sped my pace up a little.

"(Name)-chin seems mad. Good thing I got extra Pocky."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

When he said that his house was a mess right now, he wasn't lying. The living room and kitchen were fine but then he took me into his room so that he could get me something to where, and I stood in awe at how one place can be so messy. There were mountains of all different kinds of candy and junk food you can name. From what I can tell, I couldn't find one space without anything on it . I think I saw a desk with a computer that had his school jersey and shorts. Clothes were thrown everywhere and he didn't seem to care one bit.

"(Name) you can go take a shower. I'll go put the smallest clothes I have in there when I find them." I nodded and went to go take a quick shower.

When I was done, I stepped out and saw adorable little Snorlax shirt and some sweats that looked like they would fit me. I went out and asked if he had any hair ties I could use for now and he went to go dig in his gym bag. Once he gave it to me and put my hair in a bun, I started asking questions like the curious person I am.

"Why did you let me stay over even though we just met?"

"Well.... (Name)-chin is cute. Guys these days are all like Aomine but ten times worse. I would be teribbly bothered if I found out you had been hurt or raped at worse."

"Sh-shut up! Don't say such vile things which a straight face!"

"What does vile mean?"

"U-uh... Nothing. Why do you have clothes that fit me?"

"Well I was once a third grader."

"How tall were you in third grade?"

"As tall as you are. (You are 5'7 ok)" he said grabbing the bag full of candy and shoved three pocky sticks in his mouth. "Here you are obviously stressed. Eat this." he said shoving a piece of pocky in my mouth.

"Whaf da fwuck Atushoeshwi!" (what the fuck Atsushi)

"Here have some NERU NERU NERUNE." he pulled out the lollipop looking thing and stuck it in my mouth also.

"Stahp it Titahn!" I said slapping his hand away.

"Actually, (Name)-chin makes it look good. I want some. Give it back." He grabbed the neru neru nerune stick outta my mouth and stuck the sweet into his. A huge blush crept onto my face and cheeks were burning.

"ATSUSHI!!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear Papa,

My new favorite candy is NERU NERU NERUNE.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

SHUT UP THE SONG ON THE SIDE REMINDS ME SO MUCH OF ATSUSHI! EVEN THOE THERE IS NO LYRICS!!