The Puppy in the Tigers den

Dear Papa

I am sorta confused. I bumped into two boys yesterday and they each took a different approach to me. One called me cute! By the way, what does it mean "to have fun but wear less clothes next time?" Im getting off track but our little Taiga has joined basketball once again and I'm the manager of the team. I love it here in Japan but I also miss you guys. Hows it up there? Come visit us any time. We could use it.

Sincerely, little cub (name)

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS (NAME)!!!"

I stopped smiling immediately an looked tword the door. Kagami stood tall with a aura of hatred hanging around his head. Shit I'm dead.

"This is Kise. He's pretty awesome huh?" Kise turned away from my face and gave a huge cheeky smile while waving. "Isn't he sooooo adorable!" I said hugging Kise and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Kagami exploded and tore Kise away from my arms holding him up by the collar. "Hey you wanna kiss too~!" Kise said excitedly and gave Kagami a more intimate kiss. Kagami dropped him and scurried to the corner of the room.

"T-t-tell me w-why the b-boy version of A-A-Alex is here." He stuttered out hugging his knees.

" well..."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Who the hell does that guy think he is? Calling me cute and stuff. I mean thanks for the compliment but must you look at my cleavage and then ask if I have a boyfriend? He is sexy thoe. And that V line is so deli-

DING FUCKING DONG BIATCH (yes that was the door bell)

My thoughts were interupted by the sound of my doorbell I rushed to it knowing it was big brother tiger. I swing the door open and jumped on Kagami wrapping my legs around his hips and burying my face into his neck.

But I didn't smell his scent

It was different?

More feminem

Alex?

No no no no no no no No No NO NO!

I slowly looked up to meet a pair of yellow eyes with blond hair to match. He smiled back nervously and I started freaking out. I screamed out loud and let go of him. He still had a hold on my legs so I fell back and hit my head on his boney knee really hard. I ended up seeing stars and a very blurry face before I passed out

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"THIS BITCH BOUY KNOCKED YOU OUT? HE DARE EVEN LAY EYES ON YOU!...."

"Shut up Taiga I'm not done. Besides I knocked myself out."

"Waaa~ so mean~! \(*^*)/ I would never knock out a girl! Except If she was flirting with my man."

"Shut up I'm not done yet!"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I woke up and saw a guy hovering over me with a wet rag trying to wipe swet off of my forehead. When I finally came to realization, I jumped off the couch (you got Kagamicchi's jump don't question it runs in the family) and quickly ran to the kitchen.

"Hey calm down!"

"NO YOU BAKA HENTAI! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?" I asked grabbing knives outta the drawer

"Hold on! Hold on! Let me explain strangercchi!"

"STRANGERCCHI? ARE YOU AN IDIOT?" You said throwing one knife. It hit the wall behind him and stuck

"STAHP IT!"

"NO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" I yelled once again throwing another knife. The handle hit him in the head

"NOTHING! IM GAY! WHAT WOULD I DO TO YOU BESIDES COMPLIMENT YOUR ATTIRE!" He yelled holding his head in his hands "Damn that's gonna leave a mark! I'm not gonna have money for next months shoot with this!"

"Oh my Majora your gay?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my Majora (OH LORD FREDERICK) I am so sorry! Please forgive me!" I said kneeling down and moving his hands away from his face to look at the damage. There was just a little cut so I went and grabbed a band-aid.

"Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"Depends... What's your name?"

"Kagami (name)"

" well then (name)-chi~ you got good aim. Got any Black Ops?"

"Gay and loves Black Ops? Marry me? Be my Bae plz!"

"Well (name)-chi~ let's play some Black Ops! I win I get a kiss and your side bae, you win you get a kiss and your my main bae. Deal?"

"Deal! Ready to get PWNED YOU NOOB?"

"Ready to be A SIDE BAE?"

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"(Name)? A side bae? I've never heard of such a thing."

"I know. I'm always main bae! That's why I was determined to win."

"Can you stop interrupting Main Bae. I would like you to hear the story so you won't make me run."

"WHO SAID YOU COULD CALL HER THAT!?"

"Waaah~! So mean~!"

"Don't you dare hurt Bae's feelings or I'll hurt you."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Well looks like noobs have been pwned! So where's my kiss Kise?"

He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"And that's when you barged in."

"Barged in? THIS IS MY HOUSE!"

"Yeah yeah. I'll be taking my leave to my original location." Kise said getting off the couch and walking to the door. " That reminds me... Why did you show up at my door?"

"Oh! I was visiting a friend and knocked on the wrong door"

"You really are dumber than you look huh?"

"Sadly I was given this amazing face and body. It really is a curse!"

"Get out before I kill you"

"Fine fine! Your Brother is so heartless (name)-chi! I'll see ya around!"

"Bye!"

"Good riddance!"

Kagami looked over at me and growled. I growled back like a tiger. I was pissed off at him right now. He had the nerve to hurt my gay friends feelings. " If he comes back I'm gonna hurt his perfect model face."

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Dear papa

I can finally cross "get a kiss from a gay guy" off my bucket list

Sincerely, Little cub (name)