Selected or not

Heartbeat level has risen to max. She was so afraid. But still somehow she went to the door and his P.A directed her to come in.
She went in.

As if she was standing in front of the fear of her life.

P.A. : please sit down.

Preeta took her sit, but staring in eyes of front man only.

Boss : (smilingly) So...welcome Miss. W.. sorry, Preeta Arora. I am Karan luthra, owner of A.K. industries. (smirks)

He forwarded his hands, she somehow shakes with his.

Preeta : (in mind) Oh..to yeh Mr. Whoever mujhe judge Kar Raha tha jabhi, khadoos, adiyal, badtameez, Meri kismat ko Meri khushi dekhi nahi jaati (made cry baby face) no..no.. Preeta, you have to be confident. Aisa soch tu ise jaanti hi nahi, ha Mai nahi jaanti is Mr. Whoever ko.

She pretend herself to be enough confident, with an assuring smile on her face.

Karan : Miss. Can I have your C.V.S. please.

Preeta : sure sir.

She handed him her C.V.S. Karan smirked seeing her. But she ignored it, and pretend as if nothing is happening. But deep inside she only knews, how she is tolerating him.

Karan : So you have done computer mastering.

Preeta : yes.

Karan : any special reason behind it, means any aim to become something or what. Are you determined towards your future.

Preeta : no sir, not any aim for my future, but I can surely aim towards my works, which is being handed to me.

Karan : hmm... So what brings you here to work. Any special quality of our company.

Preeta : that how can I say sir ? I haven't still worked here. And my aim of working bring me here.

Karan : (in mind) hmm..ladki to kaafi determine and impressive hai, bhale hi work me itna accha presentation na ho, but jitna bhi kiya hai aaj tak, wo literally kaabil e taarif hai. (Seeing her C.V.S.)

Karan : ohh I see.. accha Miss. Preeta, do you have any boyfriend ?

Preeta widened her eyes listening it. She coughed a bit.

Preeta : Sorry sir.

Karan : (he realized his words) oh.. I meant to say, means you know, the criteria of mingle persons, then they are not able to concentrate on works, then it affects the companies etc. That's why I asked.

Preeta : no sir, not such problems of mine.

Preeta then smiled a bit listening his lame excuse. She was wondering how this man is trying hard to divert her attention. Then she stopped smiling and concentrate again.

Karan : Accha Miss.. so you before use to work for Singhania group of companies. Right ?

Preeta : (a bit scared) right sir.

Karan : So now, I want to know the actual reason for your resignation.

Her face fell down listening it. She was only managing herself to answer his questions.

Preeta : actually sir... (Looking at him) Mr. Singhania tried many times...to as.. assault me. And after, complaining..to police, he demoted me. So...I decided to leave. But he, written fake negative reviews in my C.V.S as revenge on me. So.. that I can't get the job from anyone.

Karan fist his hand in ager, unknown to her.

Karan : oh.. to how many times you got rejected for jobs through different companies.