Teaser

On opening the door of her apartment, she witnessed something, she never wanted to.

Sarla : dekhiye Meri beti bhi aa gai.

Sarla smilingly said, and went to preeta and brought her near chairs.

Preeta's face turned into tensed one. She ask lorraine by action, but instead she was same tensed as her.

Raghuveer : ab to koi dikkat nahi hogi Shaadi me.

Aman : Ji bilkul, preeta bhi aa gai, ab to baat hi nahi koi. (To preeta) waise preeta manna padega, tum sachme bohot beautiful ho, tabhi hi Mera Bhai aakash itna pyaar karta hai tumse.

Preeta slightly smile.

Preeta was so tensed, while aakash's eyes were only fixed on her with a smirking face.

Aakash : sahi kaha Bhai, tabhi to mujhe Shaadi ki itni jaldi hai na. (Eyeing preeta)

Sarla : are damad ji fikar mat kariye, ham jald se jald shaadi karwa denge aapki.

Raghuveer : ji bilkul, and Kal muh mitha karane ki rasam rakh lete hai pehle to.

Aman : Ji bilkul. Nek kaam me deri kaisi.

Sarla : (in emotional tone) Meri beti itni badi ho gai, bhagwan Meri bacchi ko khush rakhe hamesha.

Sarla goes and kissed her forehead, while preeta were having invisible tears.

On the other hand, unknown to everyone, Karan listened to their's every talks on phone being shocked, from which preeta was talking to him on her way to home.

Scene 2 ..................................................

Karan search for preeta everywhere, but she was nowhere to be found in the whole office.

Karan : (at reception) tumne preeta ko dekha (hurriedly)

Receptionist : Ji sir, thodi der pehle mam canteen me gai thi.

Karan : ok...thanks.

Karan wet in canteen, but still he was not getting preeta's sight.

Finally he spotted her sitting on side seat, where actually no one noticed her.

Karan immediately went to her, he tap her back.

Karan : Preeta.

Preeta wiped her tears to not show Karan, but he saw it on coming in front of her.

Karan : (in mind, shocked) ye ro rahi hai, aaj Tak to kabhi jawab dene me piche nahi hati, and aaj ro rahi hai, kuch to hua hoga, crying is definitely not her piece of cake.