Home working hours

Karan was walking smiling and he went in his room followed by Preeta. Preeta noticed him smiling.

Preeta : (in mind) pagalpan ke dohre bhi padte hai Kya ise ??

Karan's gaze suddenly went on Preeta who was busy glaring him. He stopped smiling.

Karan : (raising his eyebrows) Kya hua, miss. aise Kyu dekh rahi ho. (With attitude) Mai pasand aa Gaya Kya ??

Preeta stopped her thoughts, and she gave him a weird look on his statement.

Preeta : (annoyingly) mere itne bure din nahi aaye hai.

Karan hear her words.

Karan : (angrily) what, Kya kaha tumne ?

Preeta is also not less than him.

Preeta : (moving towards him) Jo aapne suna sir, mere itne bure din nahi aaye hai.

Karan : tum na....

He stopped Suddenly, after thinking for a while, Karan smirks remembering something making Preeta confuse.

Karan moved towards preeta, slowly-slowly more closer to her. Preeta was unable to get, what was happening. She then started to move backwards. Karan went more closer to her, and she move backwards.

Now, Preeta is pinned to dressing table. Karan was so close to her. She was still not able to understand the reason behind his closeness.

Preeta just closed her eyes softly seeing him so close.

"Waise hu to Mai bohot accha aadmi, lekin tum jaisi hoor pari ke saamne, Meri acchai ne bhi jawaab de Diya...Kya karu........" *caressing preeta's face giving her disgusting feeling*

A kind of less but more fear began to visible on her face, being noticed by Karan.

Karan immediately picked his mobile phone.

Karan : are phone le Raha tha yaar.

Karan's words broke her thoughts and she open her eyes to see Karan no more in close proximity.

Preeta : oh..ok...

Karan : (teasing) tumne Kya Socha Preeta...

Preeta widened her eyes.

Karan : bolo...

Preeta : (nervously) Maine... Nahi.. Maine kuch...nahi Socha......

She walked near to his bed.

Preeta : sir....shall we begin to do this work.

Karan : sure....

They started to plan according to which work shoud go and both become busy.....

ON THE OTHER SIDE...

Angrily.....cursing her, he smashed the cigerrate which was in his hand, and shouted loudly.

Man : how dare she.... (Shouts) how dare they.....

Assistant : sir.... please calm down...

He try to make man understand, but in vain.

Next can be heard is sound of bullet which tears his assistant.

Everyone around was not able to see him.

After a while...

Man : (a bit calm) Dekho... (To everyone) Dekho sab dekho Aakash Singhania ka gussa (laughs) Dekho sab....

...And he was revealed to be owner of Singhania group of companies. A short tempered person, with not so much of glory and success, but when someone hits his point of anger, then the worst of him comes out.