Some moments.

Next day .....

Next morning, both were in each other's embrace.

Preeta : are karan, wo sab chodo na, mujhe yaad aaya ki tumhe kab pata chala samay bhi aakash ke saath mila hua hai.

Karan made an annoying face.

Karan : kya yaar babydoll had hai, ham itni acchi baat kar rahe the, pura mood kharab kar diya tumne un do panotiyon kaa naam lekar
(Rolls eyes)

Preeta slapped her forehead. Karan turned his face being huffed, preeta rolled on him.

Karan : (annoyingly) kya hai ?

Preeta : (chuckles) kya hua bajarbattu.

Karan got more annoyed.

Karan : had hai matlab.

He was about to get up, but preeta hold his hand laughing. She pushed him towards her, their position was like karan was between her and bed, he saw her with annoyed eyes. Preeta kept her hand on his cheeks laughing.

Preeta : offoo, tum to gussa ho gaye, maine to bas aise hi puchi nahi (makes innocent face) mai to itni masoom mai kaise tumhaara mood kharab karungi.

Karan saw towards her, while she was making an innocent face. His eyebrows raised up.

Karan : masoom aur tum ?

Preeta nodded in yes. This time karan laughed and preeta raised her eyebrows.

Preeta : kya ho gaya aisa bhi kya keh diya maine (raises eyebrows)

Karan was laughing and he switched theirs position immediately.

Karan : nahi matlab kuch to aoch samajh kar bolo, tum aur masoom (laughs)... Sirf mai jaanta hu Preeta Luthra tum kitni masoom ho (laughs again).

Preeta's expressions was of anger now.

Preeta : (angrily) tum mera mazak uda rahe ho ? Tum na, bohott bure ho jaao yaha se

She angrily wanted to get up, but karan didn't let her, so she turned her face another side. Karan smile naughtily. He tap her face.

Karan : shhh shhh... Idhar dekho na... Oyee.... Babydoll, kya hua ? Ab tum gussa ho gai.

She still didn't look at him. Karan smile more and lean to her ear, preeta felt it. Karan's face was like inside her hairs, his breath crashed her neck which hitched her.
Preeta's hand automatically reached karan's collar clutching it in her fist out if her breath.
Karan slightly kissed her earlobe and whispered "sorryy" in it.

Karan backed, preeta's breath too backed to normal, which make karan smirk. He look deeply in her eyes leading an eyelock between them. Karan's hand travelled towards her waist pulling her close. Preeta saw him leaning agaim to her, she softly closed her eyes.
Karan moved and placed a soft kiss on her neck which gave her slightly tickling sensation. Preeta moaned little, karan placed another too, she clutched his collar more tightly.
Just then, she felt her hand entangled by his, she made her grip hard in his hand feeling his continue kisses on her neck.

They both were eventually felt like in another world. Neither did she stopped him, nor he stopped. Preeta's breath were going little heavier. Karan also dropped some wet kisses on her shoulder which weaken her.

"Karan..." She moaned lightly, listening which karan which made him increasing his kisses. Preeta's neck arched other side, having karan more access.
Karan stopped, his face moved towards her face. He eyed her lips, then he look into her eyes, then again stare at her lips and finallyy lean towards her lips increasing preeta's heartbeat.

Preeta don't felt like to stop him, but she wanted to do, because she was having a hard feeling of getting him late if they both indulged into each other.
Preeta immediately pushed karan and stood up, karan gained his sense back. She was moving towards washroom but karan held her hand widening her eyes.

Karan : (smiling) babydoll, mai tumhe company du ?

She widened her eyes more and turned towards him.

Preeta : (immediately) nahi nahi, bilkul nahii...

Saying this, she ran in washroom freeding herself. Karan didn't failed to notice the red blush on her face, while he fall on bed laughing at her reaction.
And his mind eventually went into flashback of their moment giving him new feelings.

Inside, preeta too smiled standing in shower, and her hand was on her heart beating still fast due to effect of their closeness.

After sometimes ....

Preeta and karan descended the stairs with glowing face of both.
Preparations of breakfast was going on. On reaching near dining table, karan was about to pass it, but preeta held his hand.

Karan saw her and asked what happened, she signed him to sit down in dining table. Before receiving any reaction from him, she made an extremely cute pouting face to melt him which actually works everytime.

Preeta : (whispers) please na karann...

She was requesting him so cutely that he can't deny. Karan frown at himself and sat on dining table. Preeta went inside kitchen, after some minutes everyone came and settled. Karan was doing something in his phone.

They started their breakfast.
Something striked in sameer's mind.

Sameer : uhh... Karan...

Karan : ha jiju.

Sameer : wo, mujhe pata chala tumhaare company ke assistant ke baare me. Samay, wohi tha na wo.

Karan's mind again got irritated listening samay's name. He exchanged glance with preeta who was controlling her laugh.

Karan : haa jiju, wohi tha.

Sameer : I was shocked initially, gladly usne kuch aisa waisa nahi kiya tha. Aur tumhe kab pata chala uske baare me ?

Karan : wo na jiju, kiya to bohot kuch tha usne, bas dikha nahi. Aur mujhe pehle hi pata chal gaya tha uske baare me. But mai chup tha, usi wajah se mujhe uski aur aakash ki planning ka pata chalta thaa.

Sameer : accha aisa.. ok... Ab wo to gaya, lekin aakash ka kya ? Matlab use bhi to saza milni chaahiye na, but kab milegi.

There always prevails an unwanted silence whenever aakash's name comes.

Karan : haa milni to chaahiye, aur bohot jald milegi. Wo chodiye aaplog breakfast kar lijiye, mai office jaata hu.

Asmina : ok, sambhal kar jaao.

He smile and stood. Karan went out. Preeta to come behind him taking his lunch box. Karan took it. Preeta smile, karan too did. But suddenly, he kissed on her cheek which shocked her. Karan chuckled and wave her bye.
Preeta too waved him, and smile at herself.

Precap : party preparations.

********************************

Thank you for 10k+ veiws and soon to be 2k votes 😌😂♥️♥️
And finally 10-12 parts remained😑