Meeting peoples

Preeta was annoyingly banging her things on table, on couch, everywhere. Also she was murmuring to herself.

Preeta : hai kaisa insaan yeh, kabhi flirt, kabhi khadoos, kabhi ekdum hi bossy, kabhi coolie.. (mimics) use abhi shift karwaao. Itna sab hai, magar bas insaan hi nahi hai huhh....pata nahi Kya ho Gaya....

There landed a knock on door. She turn and saw Karan standing, leaning to door. She raised her one eye brow

Preeta : (in mind) ab Kya musibat dene aaya hai.

Preeta : (extra sweetly) yes sir.... Any special work, Jo aapne yaha tak aane ka kasht kiya (over smiling)

Karan : (looking here and there) kasht.... Kaun liya, Kya tumne mere baare me kaha ?

Preeta : (in mind) nahi, Jo yaha mere saamne 10-12 bhoot khade hai na, unhse kaha.

Preeta : (smiling) of course sir, aap ke alaawa hai hi na kaun yaha.

She fake a laugh.

Karan : haha....yes, By the way, Mera cabin to yahi saamne hi hai, to Mai Kyu kasht lunga.

Preeta shockingly sneak out of door, standing there only. The she realized, her cabin was adjacent actually in front of karan's cabin. She then again look him.

Karan : (smirks) what... Aise Kyu dekh Rahi ho.

Preeta : no.. nothing... (Nervously) sir can I get back....to my work ?

Karan : ya sure.

Karan then leaves from there, while sighing Preeta resume her works.

Karan : (outside, in mind) pagal hai, pagal Puri sachme. Ise laga mujhe Kya samajh me nahi aaya Jo isne socha man me mere baare me.. (laughs a bit)

He went.

Preeta : (to herself) ye insaan na, mujhe sachme pagal Kar dega. Pehle laga ek number ka flirt hai, fir laga accha hai, fir lag Raha hai flirt hai. Kya hoga Mera yaha... Huhhhh

She jerked her thoughts, and continued to set her cabin.

After sometimes, it was lunch time.

Lunch time just started and as it's preeta's first day, she was not having any more works.

Preeta : (in mind) Kyu na aisa karu ki sabse milti hu. Ha koi new friends bhi ban jaayenge.

She went out from cabin and roam sometime here and there. She scanned the whole office actually. She was walking like that only. A voice came from behind.

Samantha : hey new joiner..

Preeta turn and found the girl call her only. She goes to her.

Preeta : (smiling) hi...

Samantha : hi... You are new na today (she nod) I am Samantha... Samantha chaudry.

Samantha forward her hands to shake.

Preeta : (shaking hand) hii I am Preeta Arora. Nice to meet you.

Samantha : to you too. Let me introduce you to another friend of mine. (Calling riya) Rhea....Rhea.. come here.

On hearing her, Rhea came to Samantha.

Rhea : what happened, Kyu aise bula Rahi hai.

Samantha : are yeh new hai office me. Meet her Preeta Arora, and Preeta she is my good friend Rhea Arora.

Preeta : ohh...nice to meet you too as well.

Rhea : same here, and welcome here. Hope tumhaara experience accha ho yaha