New dawn

New dawn crept in the town. It perfectly aim on the couple sleeping peacefully in room.

After sometimes,

Preeta woke up slowly and yawned. She get up and sat on bed. Preeta's mind filled with confusion, so she looked around and remembered everything...

Preeta : (in mind) are ha, meri aur karan ki kal hi to shaadi hui.

She chuckled at herself and slapping her forehead, and she remembered about karan, she looked here and there but he was not there. She made face.

Preeta : (making faces) ye shaayad early riser bhi hai, pata nahi kaunse papad banane hote hai ise jaldi uthke.

Just then, washroom's door open, and karan came out. Preeta saw him, he too saw her awake.

Karan : (smiles) good morning babydoll. Neend aai thi acche se..

Preeta : (smiles) haa...

Karan : good.

Karan moved towards dressing table while wiping his hairs. Preeta stretched her hands yawning.

Preeta : (in clumsy voice) waise karan, alag to kuch bhi nahi lag raha hai. Sab same hi hai...

Karan stopped wiping his hairs listening it, and smirked. He throw towel from his hand and moved towards her. Karan went and sat beside preeta. She noticed it.

Preeta : kya hua ?

But immediately, karan pull her towards him making her shock. Her hands went on his shoulder due to push.

Preeta : (wide eyes) kya hua ?

Karan smirks.

Karan : wo, tumne kaha na sab normal lag raha hai na, wo isliye kyunki na (caress her face to which she closed her eyes) ab kal hi hamari shaadi hui (says huskily) aur hamare bich aisa kuch hua nahi na abhi tak isiliye....

Preeta immediately opens her eyes listening it, unknown to her, red shade appeared in her face. She blushed more while hiding it. And infront, karan smirked.

Preeta : (gulps) tum... tum kya bol rahe ho ?

Karan : nahi samjhi ? Then let me show you....

With a wide smile on his face, he leaned towards her, but preeta pushed him and soon ran towards bathroom still blushing.

The moment she went inside, karan burst out laughing. He fall on bed laughing.

Karan : (shouts) BTW, it was just a little prank babydoll.... (Again laughs)

Preeta heard it, and soon her face turned red, but this time in anger.

Preeta : (to herself) huhh... Samajhta kya hai ye khudko, bahar jaakar ise batati hu...

Being annoyed, she went for bath.

After sometimes......

Karan was laid in bed scrolling in his phone.

Karan : offfoo yaar, babydoll kitna time laga rahi hai... Jaldi niklo na preeta.

And couple of minutes later, door gets open, and preeta came outside. Karan didn't notice or saw her. Giving the most deadliest glare to him, preeta stood infront of dressing table.

Karan smirked. He wanted to see her face, but he didn't.

Karan : (in mind) control karan, karan, warna abhi aankhon se khaa jaayegi... (Giggles so lightly)

Preeta got ready in some minutes, she again glared karan and smacked him.

Karan : (in pain) aahhh..... (Stops)