Tumbled trip

It was a new day, with preeran bond increased at an unexpected time.

Moreover company has arranged a short one day trip, as a relaxation to all, with a get-to-gether.

But Preeta was not ready to attend them, still Karan is more stubborn than her.

Preeta was angry on Karan, for his stubbornness. She was in her cabin.

Karan entered in.

Karan : (smirking) so babydoll ready, time to go now.

Preeta become more irritated.

Preeta : (irritated) ugh...stop calling me babydoll. Yeh Jo tumne do din se laga rakha hai na, I hate it. Got it.

Karan : (coming in, smirking) aur agar na maanu tumhaari baat to.

Preeta : to... To main nahi aaungi.

Karan : (casually) ok. As you wish babydoll.

His growing smirk was making Preeta more irritate.

Karan came closer to preeta, gave her a sweet smile. While Preeta was confused and angry.

Karan bent down, he was about to pick preeta in his arms, but she moved back immediately.

Preeta : (shouts) no...no please,Mai aa rahi hu na.

Karan smirks more.

Karan : good girl.

Karan went close to her face. He tucked the hairs behind her ears, Preeta closed her eyes.

Karan : (in her ears) You were only not sure regarding my personality and opinions. So accordingly, you will see Karan Luthra's new upcoming versions.

He moved back. Preeta open her eyes.

Karan passed a wink to her but she didn't reacted, and went out from cabin.

Preeta kept her hand on her heart, and took a deep breath.

After sometimes, preeta also came out.

All staff members were standing near tour bus which they had arranged to go.

Karan : Everyone is present now, so please aap sab apni seats occupy Kar lijiye.

Samay : let me help them sir.

Karan nods.

Samay helps everyone to take theirs place in bus, so they does.

At last, Karan went inside behind preeta. He already told her to sit on seat beside his.

How can she disobey his order ?

Karan was sitting on first seat in left row outside, and preeta was sitting on first seat in right now, but she too outside.

No sooner than, Samay notices theirs each and every gesture without their knowledge.

Bus started and driver began to drive towards destination.

Samar : hey people, shouldn't we start music.

Everyone hooted as yes.

Indeed Karan Luthra is a strict boss, but only during his works. He is also concerned for his employees, he also always gives them chance to enjoy being away from them, he also cherishes them in his way. But he do.

Song started. Hummings can also be heard by them with songs lyrics.

Yun Tera Muskarana, Aur Aake Chale Jaana
Kismat Ka Hai Khul Jana