The Awakening of the Party

Ow...

Where am I?

As I stood up, I could see I was in a party room. At least, that's what it looked like. There were tables in the area, a few dimly lit lights, and a poker table, along with a big bar in the corner. This would be the perfect place for a little gambling, but come on Club, you need to find out where you are. Forcing my feet to move, I began to make my way around the room slowly, my hand ever so gently grazing on the table, before I jerked it away. 'Come on Club, gambling later, find out where you are.' As I thought that to myself, I could see a pair of double doors by the dim lights. That's got to be an exit!

Unfortunately, as I opened it, all I saw was a long hallway, and dorm rooms. Dorm rooms? Well.. we are high school students but I didn't expect it to be laid out like this. Peering down the hallway, I saw mine, with my name scribbled above it, as well as a personalized avatar with it. Including me, it seemed that there was 10 dorm rooms, each with a name and a personalized avatar.

I mean, guess I should head to my room, or maybe try to find others. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see two people in the hallway, a taller girl and a shorter girl.

"Ah! More people! What's your name? I'm Lili Cox, the Ultimate Prankster!!"

I looked down at her. The girl looked to be of 11 or 12, and she wore a red butterfly pin in her long, blonde hair to keep it out of her face. She had tons of white spots on her dress, which was black. She had a few accessories, that being the butterfly hair pin, as well as some bracelets that were gold around her two wrists. Her white tights stretched up to her knees, and the girl's shoes were a white color, with a small heel. Her eyes were a bright silver. She seemed to be in a good mood, but why was a girl, who looked to be a teenager, at our high school?

"Ah, sorry, that's my sister! I-I'm Winter Cox, the Ultimate Youtuber!"

This girl looked roughly 18, with long blue hair. She had white highlights in it as well, to match her blue dress with white designs. On the top pocket of the dress, was a black wolf design, with 'The Winter Wolfen.' on it. This girl's eyes were blue this time, which seemed to match her whole outfit choice again. Stunning white lace wrapped around the dress to make a ruffled out design, and she wore black tights. Her hairpin was a black wolf, which was on the right side so both of her eyes could be seen. This girl also had a belt around her waist, which was black, with tons of cameras hanging off of it, like those mini ones, and a bigger one on her hip. She also wore white sneakers with black trimming.

"Sorry to ask.. but what's she doing here..? She looks young..."

"Yeah, I know, I'm not really sure myself, but I just woke up here with her, and she's my sister, so I'm not complaining!"

It still worried me, but I shook it off.

"Anyways, I'm the Ultimate Gambler, Electra Club!" I proclaimed.

My outfit consisted of my twin silver drills, and I had a spade on my cheek, which was black with silver dots. My eyes shared the same color. The outfit I did have, was a dress but more complex. It was red, with black, silver, and white lines across it, with a poofy black underneath. Two horns spiraled out of my head, in grey and red colors. I wore tights, but they were more like socks really. They were white with black spades. My shoes were also the same in a heel form.

When I thought that was everyone in the area, some other child ran into Lili, knocking her over.

"LILI! You said you'd wait for me....!"

"Oh.. uhm.. hi.. new person.. I'm Bethany Fawn..- t-the Ultimate Animal Trainer.."

This girl appeared to be just like Lili, though her hair was lighter blonde, with almost white/brown highlights. She had a headband on her head with little snakes all over it. The headband itself resembled the color of a sandy beach. She had a worried look on her face, with light brown eyes. This girl's outfit was a light brown crop top, and heavy jeans, which were a light blue color, almost faded. Over this, she had a heavy jacket tied around her waist, and it had a white color. The crop top had different animals on it, like snakes, tigers, and even lions.

"I'm Electra Club.. the Ultimate Gambler."

She seemed to nod, and then spoke up.

"So.. if there's that many dorms.. 10, and there's four of us here.. that means we need to find the remaining 6 of us in this building..."

"Agreed."

Then, a static noise was heard behind us.

"Ahem! T-Testing, mic check, 1, 2! Alright, students, please make your way back to the party room, your headmaster would like a few words with you!"

(It's genderbend cause I can write about females easier)

And then it turned off. The figure appeared to be a human, but with striped white and black clothing, the female had long hair, white and black too.. with one white ear and one black one, that much of a bear. One of her eyes was replaced with a red thunder bolt.

"Well I mean.. it wouldn't hurt to go, we have a better chance to find out why we're here if we go." Bethany spoke out, the others agreeing. As they trudged on, i grumbled, and followed reluctantly.

As we walked down the hallway, it was clear there was more then dorms, maybe shower rooms, or gaming areas, who knew?

One by one we followed each other, until we got to the party room I was in. As we opened it, we saw-

6 more students, staring at us.