Her execution|Knowing People

Mika and I looked at one another as Monokuma grinned. What did I just see? I called Mika somehow to help her...? Snap back to the trial!

"I can explain it!"

{B R E A K!!}

"When we were all at the dining area, this occurred. The two victims left the area, followed out by Kayla and the killer in tow. What we didn't know is that these two had a plan before Mika and the rest of us entered the dining area. They were able to make a plan quickly. Kayla and the killer snuck off to her dorm, grabbing a few items. The syringes, medical tape, and the cloths used to gag them. As well as a little knife that could be used to cut open skin. This is why there was knife wounds on a victim."

"Continuing on.. Lili and Ekia were going down the hallway, probably looking around for something. Since Lili was the ultimate prankster and Ekia the ultimate villan, they could've been thinking of a prank to pull on us for entertainment. Anyways, once Kayla knew about the killer's plan, she taught her how to use the knife and other items she gathered since she knows a lot about that field. Kayla didn't want to tell her though, but the killer said that both of them would escape, so she did."

"Once learning in a matter of a few seconds, Ekia and Lili began to make their way back to the dining area to continue eating. That's when the killer snuck up behind Lili first, finishing her off with a blow. Though, she seemed to hate Ekia, and took out her revenge on her. She stabbed syringes in her arms, gagged her, tied her with medical tape, and hit her over the head with something heavy, most likely a brick. After this was finished, the killer messed with the bodies slightly, rearranging syringes around. She stuffed them in her pocket, and went to go put them away."

"She headed to Kayla's dorm with her, going to put back all the syringes and extra supplies. Though, she forgot one syringe which is why we saw that syringe in her pocket. To call everyone to the area, Kayla screamed by the dead bodies with Savior, which is when we all arrived by the area, not knowing who did it at first!"

"But it was you, Savior Vix, wasn't it!"

"Kehahahaaa...." Savior chuckled.

"What?" Archer murmured as she glanced over at the girl.

"Kehahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha KEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!"

"S-Savior?" Winter and Kayla spoke at the same time.

"Kill me, go ahead. Let Kayla escape. I never cared for anyone but my fellow pack mate. Seeing the world with them has never been better, and now I'll be able to see Mist again. My fellow friend. Screw you all. Come on, let's get rolling!"

Monokuma tilted her hat.

"Gladly! And go on and vote!"

Sadly, we all turned our levers to Savior's character, and hit submit. Savior didn't seem to care at all.

"CORRECT! The one who killed Ekia and Lili was none other than Savior Vix!!" Monokuma sneered.

"And I've got a very very special punishment for you, the ultimate alpha."

And once again, the room turned black and Savior wasn't there, the tv showing up again.

{The Godess's Betrayal}

Savior was standing in a small field, with people signing for her praise. She was bowing like a goddess to them, and smiled at the tv. She's gone completely mad.. knowing she's going to die, but that twisted grin of hers, it sent chills down my spine. One person parted from the crowd, declaring how Savior had been telling them lies and how she killed a fellow pack member.

Savior didn't do anything to stop it though as she stood there, her arms pinned at their sides. She watched as the crowd began to summon weapons. Bats, swords, spears, nunchucks..and many more. She stood there still, not moving, but blinking. The girl slowly was drawn away from our vision and we were taken to another vision above her as the army grew.

One person hit the bat over her head, blood gushing from it as she fell onto the ground. Though, she picked up the bat, hitting that person over the head.

"HELP ME!! I DO NOT WANNA DIE!! PLEASE!!"

Her screams were heard as another person crept behind her, shoving a knife into her arm, and another injected syringes into her legs. She pleaded, beginning to take off running. People blocked her at every turn, as finally, the crowd began to close in on her, the ones with the spears stepping up. One by one, they threw all the spears. The first spear plunged into her chest, blood splattering everywhere. It then hit the ground, holding her up as all the other spears hit her and blood covered the ground.

Savior was gone now and we couldn't do anything but watch as the crowd the distance.

~

"N-Not again..." Mika murmured to awaken us from our daze. Kayla was wiping her tears away as we all watched Savior's final moments of pleading. Her face was so worried, like she regretted ever doing this.

"Uphuhuhuhu!!! Now, one final trial needs to be held to determine the mastermind!! But you all can go relax cause I'm feeling nice! But do it in the next two days or you'll all be crushed!"

Then Monokuma left us with our thoughts.

"One more trial.. and we can leave?" Kayla said, looking up at the rest of us.

"Yes.. one more trial... let's get back to our dorms.."

And with this we slowly began to get up from our podiums, and we made our way to the double doors that were the exit out of this crazy party room.

Kayla was following Archer, as Mika followed me, her high heels clacking on the floor as she picked up her pace. Winter was looking down sadly, walking slowly with her hands infront of her.