The 2nd Trial-Substitue Nurse

Mika patted my shoulder as she began to clear her throat. "S-So... let's start everyone..." She said with a sad voice that sounded pained to get out. I spoke up then, with a sigh.

"Ekia and Lili were both gagged with some type of cloth, used for wiping blood off of a patient. Syringes were in the arms of the victims, and medical tape was keeping their hands and legs tied. What's the similarity between all of these items?"

Surprisingly, it was Archer that spoke.

"All of the items you listed are Kayla's medical supplies! She did it!"

Kayla's eyes grew wide.

"N-No! I didn't, I swear! I would never kill anyone...! P-Plus.."

{ARCHER WISHES TO FIGHT!}

Archer held onto her podium with rage, pointing to Kayla. "She did it she did it!! She's the fu**ing medic!! Why are you all so blind?!"

"Archer, I don't believe that she did it."

"Oh really! Let's battle then, see who agrees with who!"

Archer seemed to yawn, continuing her sentence with the same rage and energy as before.

"She's the only medic here with access to that stuff! Her dorm only has stuff a medic like her can use!"

{Well.. what if Savior took it?}
{Kayla and Savior exchanged glances!}

"Incorrect! As we were examining the bodies, there was a long needle sticking out of Savior's pocket with blood on it, and I saw her have medical tape! Did you not see the looks Kayla gave Savior?!"

"I did- but it could be cause she's the killer!"

"No, she isn't! Savior knew Kayla well, so well enough she could pull off a crime with her knowledge, and Kayla wouldn't say a word!"

Archer was quiet for a moment, as she glanced at Kayla then turned her head to Savior. She sighed, then slammed her fists on the podium, pointing her finger at Savior.

"You did it!"

"No, I did not." Was all she responded with, her gaze changed up. Savior had both her elbows on the podium, formally, as her hair swept in her face, she moved it out of the way. Savior never acted like this before.. did she? No, her personality before wasn't as- stern and sure of herself. She was almost becoming like Archer herself.

Winter coughed slightly, tears coming from her eyes. This was the first time she's ever talked in a trial.. maybe this was just her breaking point...

"I don't care who did it! If I die, I'll get to see her again!"

Monokuma murmured a few words. "Despair.. despair despair despair...."

"W-Winter.. you shouldn't be thinking like that. We can get justice here for your sister!" I said as I turned my gaze to her.

She was heavily crying and sobbing.

Seems like she wasn't going to say much of anything now. Well, I'll move on to everyone else.

"I-I can prove it!"