FiRST DaY

~EiSHa~

It was the first day of 10th grade and I was so excited I was going to be in high school finally... I was ready to have fun and be like the average teenager, I was so sick and tired of being at the freshman building surrounded by 9th graders all day, I was ready to get the fuck up out that building. Me and my two best friends prepared and talked about this day for so long, so we were more than ready. We had planned out who we were going to be friends with, what classes we were selecting and we knew what lunch we we're going to be in, we all had B lunch. My best friends Arianna and Serena had talked about getting with seniors but I was too scared to date somebody in the 12th grade so I told them that I wouldn't be participating in that.

"EISHA GET READY FOR SCHOOL." my uncle Lloyd yelled down the hall.

"IM IN THE SHOWER."

I had my new cute ripped blue jeans skirt and a white graphic tee shirt laid out on my bed with my new white air max 97s, I hopped out the shower lathered my body in lotion and put the outfit on. I applied my false lashes and then Some lip gloss the I grab my gold plated name necklace that I had to put clear polish on so it wouldn't get rusty and put it on with the diamond earrings my father gave to me on my 15th birthday before he died. I had got my hair silk pressed so I didn't need to worry about doing my hair. I ran down the stairs and group FaceTime Arianna and Serena.

"come walk down here y'all I'm not tryna be late on the first day." I said grabbing a yogurt out the frigerator so I wouldn't go to school hungry.

" girl we walking to yo porch right now, we not finna be late." Ari said.

"Aight." I hung up and threw away my trash then I grabbed my car keys. My uncle bought me a benz and paid for me to go to driving school. He always spoils me and my brother.

"BYE UNC!" I yelled up the stairs and then rushed out the door.

When I walked out the door, I see Ari and Rena waiting in front of my car, They look so cute.

"Awh shit my best friend look fye as fuuuuck." Rena hyped me.

"On foh giiiiirl u finna kill em today." Ari said covering her mouth, dramatically looking me up and down. I smiled and spun in a circle making my hair flow.

"Y'all the ones who look good as fuck."

Ari had on some American eagle ripped jeans, a white shirt that had a navy blue polo sign and some white air forces with a navy blue check. She had on her name necklace with these cute hooped earrings, and she had her hair done in a 30-inch middle part sew in.

Rena Had on a yellow graphic tee, with some black biker shorts and some yellow vapor air max, She also had on some jewelry she had on her name necklace with gold bracelets and anklets, and she wore her natural hair in a slick top knot. With her edges swooped nice and neatly.

We got in the car and I drove us to the high school building. We were hyped to see new people and see all the people we already knew. We got out the car, and decided to take some pictures. We ask this boy we knew named Kameron to take some pictures for us, he took about fifty pictures but he didn't mind After we talk to him for a little minute we walked into the building closely together then walk to the guidance office to grab our schedules. We all had the same classes, but they had to take biology while I had to take physics, I was really good when it came to science, so they put me in physics with the seniors. I was a little nervous about that but I'll get over it.

We didn't have to be to our first class until 8:05 so we had about 30 minutes to socialize and then we had to head to class.

The three of us were talking until we seen our friend Pierre coming towards us.