"GiOVaNi WaiT!.."

EiSHa~

"Bitch you too happy." Ari said to me as we were getting ready to go to work.

"Something you wanna tell us?" Rena said walking over and sitting in my fuzzy grey chair.

"I'm just in a good mood, today's pay day... y'all look happy too."

"Mmmhhhmm, Don't let us find out you and Gio b-"

"Stop right there Ari, let's go before we get fired."

"Girl I got two jobs I could care less."

"I'm really not tryna be late Ari let's go for real."

"Aight damn lets go."

__

Once we made it to work our boss was on our asses.

"aye aye aye, you can't be flirting on the job Ari, y'all got work to do, and go get that man his shoes Eisha..."

Rashawn yelled, he was our boss. He was a fine ass brown skin, that had mad respect for women, he was 23 but he still looked younger than that. It's been several times when girls done tried to hook up with him coming up in here tryna slide hi
they numbers but he always turned them down or told them to leave because he had a girlfriend who was the mother of his son that he loved with all his heart. Plus this was "a place for work." According to him.

"Chill out daymon, I was just tryna see what his shoe size was ion see nothing wrong..." Ari said.

"I don't care, go fix them shoes up in the back." Ari walked to the back with a attitude.

"What size u want in these." I asked the man while holding up the shoe that he wanted.

"Size 14..." He said rubbing his hands together and licking his lips looking at me with low eyes.

He is not slick, his ugly uncle Bernie looking ass. He looked like he was in his 40's

"What's your name?" He asked.

"E." I said keeping it short and simple.

"Awh, well my name is Jerry."

"Oh- well, nice to meet u Jerry, let me go get them shoes for you." I said giving him a small smile and then walking towards the back where the shoes were.

When I came back I handed him the shoes and asked him if that was all he was gonna purchase. He said yeah and then I rung him up and I started putting his shoes in a footlocker bag.

"Aye, how about u give me your number?" The dude asked me.

"I can't really do that I'm at work and that's unprofessional plus I'm a minor." I said, Trying to hand him his bag so he could get the fuck up outta the store.

"How old are u sexy." That word made me wanna slap the black off his ass.

"I'm 16 man..."

"Well age ain't nothing but a number, we can make it work." He said licking his lips, and smiling at me with his dark ass lips and yellow teeth.

"No thank you." I said about to walk away and go get Rashawn. Ari was in the back and Rena was on a break walking around somewhere.

Before I could walk away he grabbed my arm and tried to pull me towards him.

"get the fuck off me..."

"Let me get your number then."

I looked at him and then smiled. He let go and smiled back.