"SaY SORRY..."

~EiSHa~
"No cause I feel like y'all always picking on me like I could do the littlest shit and y'all will laugh and say I'm dumb." I said frustrated.

"Girl we just being honest that was dumb what u did to Gio game, what if he would of did something worse to u." Ari said.

Me and Ari was at Rena's house and we was talking about how I broke Giovani's 2k20.

"I'm saying the same thing u know how dudes be with that 2k." Rena said.

"Well he can deal with it he shouldn't have been playing and threw my lashes in the trash, I'll buy him another one I bought that game anyway."

"Bitch them was some 5 dollar ass lashes u could of bought more." Ari said.

"I don't give a fuck Ari that's what u not understanding he shouldn't have threw my shit in the trash, I'm done even talking about this."

"Alright Girl, What we doing today?" Ari asked.

"I'm tryna pop up on my brother and see what he been doing i know where his bitch live, I haven't seen him in 2 months now... I only got one phone call from him and that's when uncle Lloyd told him I was worried." I said getting sad.

"Girl fix yo face don't be looking like that he gone be the one mad when u stop worrying about him." Rena said.

"He dead ass wrong for not coming to see E tho like I would be hella sad too. I get what u saying tho Rena."

"Let's just go see what this nigga up to." I said getting up and putting my shoes on.

"We going through the back so we can peak into her room." I said.

"Good idea." Ari said.

"Y'all I'm scared what if we get caught it's broad day." Rena was always the one who was scared to do shit, the only time I'd be scared is if it was night time.

"Girl shut up, u shouldn't have came, now let's go." I said grabbing her arm and running to the back.

When we got back there the window was open just like I expected. We all crouched down and stood in front of the window looking a his girlfriend through the window she was looking for something inside of a dresser, my brother walked in and sat some clothes inside of a basket and they start talking.

"What the fuck they talking about." I said.

"SHHHHHH." Ari said.

He started hugging her and kissing her while she held his waist. He started going down and that's when I was about to leave.

"No wait." Rena said and pulled me back down to look.

All he was doing was kissing her stomach and then he started talking to it.

"What the fuck is he doing." Rena asked. "Wait— oh"

"She's pregnant—" i said.

I got up and start walking away. And Rena and Ari start walking after me.

"Girl he was gone tell u eventually..." Ari said.

"Yeah he was but he probably didn't tell me cause he know I don't like her. I don't care tho. Imma just act like I don't even know." I said.

I was obviously mad as fuck not at the fact that he didn't tell me that he was having a baby. I was mad that he had been gone for 2 months and that it was by her.

But like I said I can't even continue to be mad cause it's his life at the end of the day...

__