"i CaN GiVE YaLL a RiDE."

EiSHa~

"I can't fucking believe I left my card at Mack house, I'm always losing some shit." I said to Ari and Rena through the phone.

I guess I had left my wallet with my card that my uncle had gave at his house so now I had to wait to get it.

"Man it's looking like we gone have to walk cause I don't get paid till next week so I can't call us a Lyft plus my mom at work." Ari said.

"my dad not home either and y'all know i ain't get my allowance yet I'm broke as a bitch." Rena said.

Hold on let me call my brother really quick, he might be able to give us a ride.

I went to my contacts and clicked on my brothers name. I clicked the FaceTime button and the phone start ringing. When the phone connected it was his girlfriend.

"Where's my brother?"

"He sleep you gone have to-" before she could finish I hung up. I'm not even finna ask this bitch to wake him up.

I dialed Rena and Ari back in our group.

"Man let's meet at Rena house we just gone walk." I said throwing my dirty clothes into my hamper and walking downstairs.

"Aight I ah see y'all there." Ari said and then we all hung up.

I ate a chocolate muffin and then put on my shoes. I didn't need my book bag because I've been doing all my work at school since it started.

When we all got to Rena house we complemented each other's out fits.

I had on a pink champion shirt, with black ripped jeans, and some pink fur slides, I had gold bracelets on my arms and one on my ankle. I ended up washing my hair last night so my hair was in a slick top puff with my edges laid.

Ari had on a tommy jeans sweater with some light blue jeans and some Jordan air 11's. her hair was in a slick side part low puff. She also had on some gold hoop earrings with a gold necklace that had a diamond on it.

Rena hair was curled and she had on this tight black shirt with some white jeans and The original black and white low top vans. She paired that with some diamond studs and a necklace that had a S on it.

"Let's get to walking." I said.

We started walking while we made conversation. The school was 15 minutes away from where we lived when you drove so it would probably take us a half hour to get there.

"Y'all think Leon fine ass at school today?" Rena asked with a smile on her face.

"Who's Leon?" Ari asked

"This dude in me and Rena first period. She was geeking over him on the first day I forgot to tell you about him."

"Show me him when we get to school." Ari said.

"I'll show you him he so fine like girl, I'm definitely finna be looking to see if he talk to anybody." Rena said.

"I'm not walking home so we gone have to find us a ride." I Said.

"Right imma be done passed out halfway home." Ari said.

We were just talking until we seen some nice ass car in the distance, well they seen a nice ass car, I seen a black ass blob...did I tell y'all that I got horrible ass vision I have yet to make an eye appointment tho. I'll do that eventually.

Once the car got a little closer I could see that it indeed was a nice ass car.