"i THOUGHT YOU WaS SiNGLE GiO?"

^^^this is the outfit Eisha is wearing on her date with Pierre.

___

~1 week later~

It had been a week since Serena pulled that fake ass shit, and I could honestly say I was not that mad anymore. of course I was hurt, but if Rena felt like she had to distance herself and wanted to find a new friend group she can do that, she should of just let us know what was up instead of constantly ditching us, and lying to us, she know I can't stand a liar. All I got left to say is that I don't want my name being brought up to or around anybody she hang with, cause I no longer want anything to do with her.

"E come on before he leave."

We were going to this school football after party that they had every year. To celebrate our schools win against our biggest rival, everybody in the town could come, no matter if u went to the school or not, so I know it's finna be packed up there.

I would of liked for Gio to come with me but I hadn't heard from him in two days after he called himself getting mad because I told him he couldn't come over while my uncle was home. He was being childish, and not listening to where I was coming from so I powered my phone off, and after that he never texted me back when I apologized for not talking to him for that day, oh well.

"My momma ain't cooking tonight, so come on before all that free food get gone."

"Right cause I'm hungry asl."

Tay pushed on the brakes and got us there within 15 minutes.

"E that's you!? I ain't seen or heard from u in a lil minute, wassup?"  Pierre said hugging me, I hugged him tight careful not to hurt myself, I missed him we went from talking everyday to not talking at all.

"Not shit in the house healing."

"Oh yeahh I heard you got shot, I'm glad you was okay, I tried to text u but my messages wasn't delivering for some reason, and nobody knew what hospital I was at."

"What you mean yo messages wasn't going through? I got yo number saved."

I looked at his contact and seen that it was blocked, that must of been Gio who did that cause it wasn't me, I quickly unblocked him.

"It's good, I texted ari and she said you was perfectly fine, and that u just needed rest, so I knew you was good."

I looked over at ari who wasn't even paying attention she was busy talking to some dude, that I have never seen, she could of told me Pierre asked about me.

"Well thanks for caring enough, to check up on me."

"It ain't no thing shawty, but i miss you E and I don't want us to fall out so we gotta hang out soon so just text me when u free, imma let you get back to yo friend tho see you."

I said bye and then he walked off with some girl, I miss Pierre. I know our relationship won't be the same, but at least we can still be friends.

"Eisha meet my friend Kai...."

I snapped out of my thought and looked up at the dude that ari had been having a conversation with."

"Hey I'm eisha." I reached out and grabbed his hand shaking it.

"Wassup I'm Kai."

"How y'all meet."

She gave me a look and then a wink. "It's a long story girl." I knew that meant she had met him at that lil job of hers.

"Well tell me later, for now let's go eat."

We walked over to the food stands and start grabbing everything that looked good and sat at a table that was empty on the end, nini and Mack were over there with us and we were having a good time eating and laughing.