"MiSERaBLE."

EiSHa~

Rena has been M.I.A ever since she threw that rock at my window and I was honestly mad about that, cause she really needed her ass beat, she been spreading rumors about me and ari, which got the whole hood thinking they know us or got something against us, when really they don't.

Because of her...

Ari's mom had found out that she was stripping and she was not happy about it, so she got kicked out her home, she was now staying with me in my uncles house at the moment which I was perfectly fine with.

Rena had also told everyone that I was letting Gio play me like a side hoe which was starting to get to me.

I don't know if Gio done heard anybody say anything about it, but he has yet to address it so I guess not, idk what's been up with him but he has still been distant with me. He had his little moments where he'd be loving all up on me, which was irritating because I actually felt like he was playing with me and wasn't taking our relationship serious like he said he wanted to for the third time, I'm starting to think it would be better for us to just take a break.

I was getting a incoming call from Gio, I thought on if I wanted to answer or not.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, what you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Well since you ain't doing shit you tryna come over?"

"Not really Gio."

"Why not?"

"Cause it's getting late and I don't feel like fighting with you, we always fight when we together."

"Eisha we ain't finna be fighting I'm just tryna see my girl, why you acting like that?"

I rolled my eyes and sat up in the bed. "Fine Gio, ill be there in 20."

I didn't even say bye I just hung up. "Aye ari and niya I'm ab-"

"We know girl just text us when you make it there."

Ari wasn't feeling Gio's vibe at the moment, she felt like he was becoming too manipulative which was toxic in her mind so she made it known that she was disappointed every time I went to see him. She still respected the fact that I loved him and she understood that no relationship is perfect.

"Aight, I'm out."

***

"Why you acting so awkward sit down." Gio said.

"Ain't nobody acting awkward." I walked over to his bed, with my slides still on. He kept eyeballing me which was making me mad but I didn't say anything. I walked over and took my shoes off, placing them near his closet.

"You tryna watch a movie?"

"Yeah."

He looked at me with a lil mug, and then proceeded to take off his clothes. He had on a nice lil outfit so I started to think where was he at earlier but I ain't say nothing.

He got into the bed with just his boxers on and got under the cover. "You can lay down." I did just that and watched him go through movies. He landed on "the wood." Which he knew was one of my favorite movies.

I got tuned into the movie not even realizing that Gio was watching me the whole time, not the movie.

GiO-

E was into the movie and I wasn't even watching it, I was watching her as she smiled at parts of the movie that she liked.

I couldn't hold back from touching her. So I placed my hand on her thigh and began to rub it. She looked over at me rolled her eyes and then continued watching the movie. She been so uptight lately so I figured I'd give her something to loosen her up.