"WHaT YOU TRYNa SaY?"

aRiaNNa~

Today was my first day on the job and I was kinda nervous I wasn't scared to dance in front of people or anything, I just didn't want to see anybody I knew. That would embarrass the fuck outta me cause I know I'm too young and I'm not supposed to be dancing for money at a strip club, I don't want anyone judging me. I'm just trying to make stuff easier for my mom and my little brothers. My mom had been stressed out and ever since my dad left and found a new bitch she's been struggling to pay the rent. I don't know why she hasn't put that man on child support, she could really use the money for her and my brothers necessities. I could buy my own stuff.

"Ari u gotta wear this mask I'm not tryna get caught up." Daymon said handing me a mask that was pink and glittery with diamond studs outlined around it.

"It should match yo lil outfit."

Daymon had called me and asked me to tell him what I would be wearing, It was a pink matching bra and pantie set that had a lace ripple trim.

I put the mask on and looked at my self in the mirror. I had on a blonde lace wig so that no one could see my natural hair that I had underneath, The blonde would be my signature hair color on the stage.

I looked like a brown skin Barbie. While I was looking in the mirror I saw one of the strippers that had just got done on the stage walking past and looking me up and down with a mug on her face, Daymon said that the other women would probably give me a hard time being that I was young and new. I didn't care tho. I came here to make money, but it was this one stripper named jewel that taught me some moves and she helped me put together what I would be doing on the stage tonight, she was real cool I liked her.

"aight y'all seen enough of persuasion, but y'all ain't seen this girl yet this one of our newest dancers she young with a banging body, soft light brown skin, and long blonde hair, give it up for ya girl glitzy." After that he walked back stage and started telling me not to be nervous and to do exactly what jewel taught me.

I walked out slowly swaying my hips flipping my long blonde hair.

"Dayyyyyuuum."

"Shorty fye."

Now that I was on the stage I began to become nervous seeing all these grown men lusting over my body. I just wanna get this shit over with.

Body party by Ciara was playing, I closed my eyes grabbing the pole and walked around is seductively and people start throwing money.

That made me smile and get more into the song.

I put my legs around the pole and start climbing, I slid down and did a slow spilt. Jewel said that more money was bound to be thrown if u did a floor dance so I put my legs together rolled over and start cat crawling towards the crowd as they were throwing money.

Once I got closer I looked at some creepy old looking man and smiled big at him, I guess that satisfied him cause he start throwing a bunch of hundreds.

Before I got up I felt somebody lift the top of my underwear and put something inside. I turned and looked at the nigga like he was crazy, the dude was fine as fuck but that still didn't give him the right to lift my panties up.

The song ended and I got up and walked back stage. A man went out with my duffle bag that I had brought in with my stripper name on it and collected all the money that was thrown, it was good that Daymon had people to count the money and put it in stacks for us.

I dug out what the dude had put in my panties and I rolled my eyes, it was ten one hundred dollar bills with a piece of paper that had a number on it. I scoffed and put the money and the piece of paper into my bra.