"CHiLL"

EiSHa~

Me and Gio were in bed cuddled up next to each other while I was telling him about my brother.

"He really had a baby with her and that's not even the reason I'm Mad, I'm mad cause I know he feels like he had to keep it a secret from me."

"Well maybe he thought you was gone be mad at him... you gave him reasons to
Believe that."

"No, he knows me and he knows that I want a little niece or nephew, no
Matter who the baby momma is... it's something else."

"Well maybe it is, we just gone have to wait and see, maybe he wanted to surprise you."

That's not the reason I thought to myself.

"Maybe...I'm sleepy tho I wanna take a nap." I said cuddling closer to him.

"Well go to sleep then, I'll be right here."

"Well be quite so I can."

He chuckled and started massaging my scalp and that instantly made me relax, and after a while I fell asleep.

"I ah be over there later, I'm busy rn."

I over heard Gio say talking to somebody on the phone.

"Don't worry about that, just worry about how u finna walk after tonight cause I'm finna blow yo fucking back out"

It got quiet for a second and I could hear a  girl laughing obnoxiously and talking. I couldn't understand what she was saying cause the sounds were muffled.

"Aight imma see you later." He said and then hung up the phone.

I know Me and Gio not together but that hurt the fuck outta my feelings...like I'm in this man bed all laid up cuddling with him and shit like a dumb ass, just for him to turn around and talk about blowing a bitch back out thinking I'm sleep, that just made me so fucking mad. I heard him coming to lay back down so I continued to act like I was sleep.

He tried to put his arm around me and pull me closer to him but I just shrugged him off me and got up walking over to my shoes.

"Damn, I thought u was sleep..."

He looked at my face and noticed I was irritated and putting my shoes on.

"What's wrong shorty where u going." He asked leaning up genuinely confused with both his arms out.

"I want to go home Giovani, I got shit to do." I said putting my shoes on with a attitude.

"You not going nowhere till you tell me why you so upset and why you wanna leave all of a sudden." He said getting up grabbing my arm and making me sit down on the bed.

"I'm not upset Gio just take me the fuck home, and don't grab me." I said pushing him away from me.

"Yes You is, tell me what's wrong now."

"Quit fucking commanding me to do shit and I will."

"Tell me what's wrong..." he said putting his arms out again and raising his eyebrows.

I just looked at him he was so fucking fine. His dreads were in a bun at the top of his head, he had on these grey Nike sweat shorts, he had on this gold diamond chain, and no shirt so all his tattoos where showing. He had a bunch of tattoos on his arms and some on his chest but I just looked at my favorite tattoo that he had on his chest it took up a fair amount of space and it was beautiful. It was a lion that was roaring.

"I heard yo little phone call." I said looking up into his eyes.

He huffed out air and ran his hand down his face but didn't say anything, I wasn't mad cause there really wasn't much that could be said, it's not like I'm his bitch.

"I know u probably thinking why am I upset about it but I really don't know why... so I can't answer that." I said.

"I get it, sorry you had to hear that, that's just this girl I be messing around with nothing serious."

"What you explaining yourself for? You don't have to say sorry I'm not your girl so there's no need to do all that."

He looked up at me and scrunched his face up, like I had said something dumb.

"I been said u was mines."

That line just made me madder than I was before.

"You sound dumb as fuck, if you not mines, I'm not yours, just stop saying that shit if you just gone turn around and start back talking to that watermelon head ass bitch."

"You doing too much E-"

"I'm not doing too much, take me home please." I said.

"Yeah let me put something on real quick." He said getting up and walking into his closet grabbing a white tee, some socks and slides.

After that we left his apartment and he drove me home. I got out of the car without saying bye and I didn't feel bad at all.

E-BaE🤤:
Didn't mean to just leave without saying bye. So see you later.
                                               7:59 pm

                                                  GiGi🙈:
you good, but I don't want you to stay upset cause we both know we like each other imma keep it short and say that girl ain't nothing, you different Eisha you mean something to me.
8:03 pm      read.

(Those are they names in each other's phone)

The next morning....

"E come downstairs, I want to talk to you." My uncle Lloyd yelled through my room door.

"Ok give me a minute." I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom dragging my feet. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I took some Medicine because I was beginning to getting a little cold. After that I headed downstairs.

"Yes uncle Lloyd." I said sitting down on the couch.

He got up from the dining table and sat across from me on the other side of the couch. It didn't look like he was gonna break some horrible or good ass news so I wasn't anxious to know.

"So I'm just gone get straight into it, ik you've been wondering why I've been gone so much..." he said looking me in my eyes.

"Yessssss and...." I said looking at him from the corner of my eye. He started smiling.

"Well I've been talking to this woman for a while now and we recently started dating."

"Uncle Lloyd that's great." I said smiling back.

"And I want her to move in with us." My smile instantly dropped.

I paused for a second.

"Move in with us...are u crazy I don't even know this woman I don't even know what she looks like." I said looking at him in disbelief.

"Well you can get to know her she's gonna be around for a while."

"That's What zay always saying and look at who he's dating, I'm not getting to know nothing." I said getting up and walking up the steps. Call me dramatic and annoying if you want but y'all don't understand. It's about to be a grown ass woman that I've never met before taking up all my uncles time, love and space that I once had all to myself.

I walked into my room and then hopped in the shower the water was hot and relaxing. After 15 minutes I got out and put on some clothes.

I put on some black ripped jeans and a grey kappa hoodie I stole from Gio. I didn't really steal it I just never gave it back after he let me wear it, and i'm still not giving it back.

After I was all ready my uncle was no longer there. I made me a cup of water and then headed out the door. I was gonna go pick Ari and Rena up so we could all get our nails done, we all have been caught up in our own shit and sometimes we didn't see each other until we went to school. Ari had a new job I don't know where but it was taking up a lot of her time, and Rena was busy with her boyfriend Leon, they start talking more and they made it official. I missed going every where with my best friends.