i9

imagine Damon saves you after you have been kidnapped
———————

It was an ordinary day. In fact, it was extremely ordinary. Drinking your latte at the local coffee shop and writing a 1000 word assignment, you didn't expect anything to happen. Anything out of the usual.

You make your way to the front of the cafe to order a donut when Damon calls you.

"Y/N, where are you right now?" He asks, immediately after you answer his phone. Panic and urgency weighing heavy on his words.

"What happened? Is everythi-"

"Where the hell are you right now? This is serious Y/N."

"I'm at the coffee shop near my house." You say, confused.

"Okay stay there. Whatever you do, don't go anywhere. You understand me? I am coming." He says in a rush.

"Yes I understand, what happe-?" You begin.

The line clicks dead. You stand there clutching your cellphone a bit afraid. Making your way back to your table, you start to gather up your stuff that was previously all spread out.

It all happens in a rush. A man wearing a black hood moves past you making sure to bump into you. Then suddenly, a searing pain rushes through you and black dots begin to obstruct your vision. Not having enough strength to muster a call for help, you collapse into the man's arms that are already prepared for you.

You are barely conscious but you can feel yourself being led through a back door and onto a street that seems to be deserted. What feels like a 100 miles away, you hear the ringing of your phone and then you slowly drift into the uncomfortable state of unconsciousness.
-
Your eyelids feel like they've been glued to each other when you proceed to open them after the unfortunate circumstances that took place at the coffee shop earlier.

After managing to open your eyes, you find yourself in complete darkness tied to a chair, unsure whether you actually opened them or not.

"Hello?" You call out only to be responded with utter silence.

Suddenly a wave of darkness overcomes you and everything goes blank again.
-
"Hello?" You call out again, when you've finally woke up. Again. Squirming against the tight ropes, you cry out in pain when they slice onto your skin. "Anybody there?" You whimper.

Almost on cue, a door opens and the blinding sunlight flashes into the room causing you to tightly clench your eyes. After your eyes have adjusted to the intensity of the sun after being so used to darkness, you make out the figure of a man walking towards you. "Who are you?" You shout.

"Getting a little too loud eh? Might have to drug you again." The man says. His face is covered with a black mask and he is dressed head to toe in black. He leans towards you and says, "Damon ought to come looking for you."

"How do you know Damon?" You exclaim, still trying to writher out of the chair.

"Let's just say, he has something of mine that he won't return." The man says, his voice a little muffled against his mask. "So now I'm using you to get to him. It's quite simple actually."

The man then, attempts to search for something on the floor. "Ah where's your damn phone?" He says, his eyes roaming around.

As if fate was totally not on your side, your phone rings on the floor behind you and the man immediately grabs it. It's Damon. Whistling, the man accepts his call and puts it on speaker.

"Y/N, where are you?" Damon yells onto the phone.

Before you could say anything, the man begins to speak.