i19

imagine Damon taking you out on a date to an expensive restaurant
————————

Finishing your look off with a red lipstick to go with your black attire, you look in the mirror one last time before heading out from the bathroom

As soon as you open the door, Damon stands there. Dressed in a gorgeous well fitted black suit, white dress shirt and patent leather brogues, he doesn't fail to make your mouth open in awe.

 Dressed in a gorgeous well fitted black suit, white dress shirt and patent leather brogues, he doesn't fail to make your mouth open in awe

However, you're not the only one with this reaction. Damon, stands, there staring at you with his eyes wide. Wearing a black minidress accompanied with black heels, you got the reaction you had anticipated. Your lips have been painted with his favourite colour, a fiery red. And it's not preferred just because he likes to drink something of the same colour, every now and then.

"Wow." He merely breathes, unable to say anything else.

"You like what you see?" You grin cheekily, making your way over to him.

"I think I love it." A smirk starts to play on his lips and he gently holds your waist, planting a kiss on your hair which you've curled and let loose.

"You don't look so bad yourself, mister." You smile, wrapping your arms around his neck and standing on your tiptoes to gently brush your lips across his, careful not to smudge your lipstick.

"Oh you know, I get that a lot." Damon playfully shrugs, smirking harder as you roll your eyes at him. He lifts up his wrist to observe the time on his fancy watch. "Come on love, we're getting late."

"Oh yeah, let's go."

"Wouldn't want to be late to a restaurant we booked two months earlier, eh?" He chuckles, walking to the door with you trailing closely behind him.

"Oh yeah," You chortle. "It's not the kind of place where you can get a table on impulse, dear."

"Dear?" He laughs. "What are we? Fifty?"

"I knew I couldn't play that off." You roll your eyes as Damon laughs harder.

Closing the door behind you, the both of you make your way to Damon's Camaro. Unexpectedly, he makes his way over to your side and holds open the door for you, smirking flirtatiously as you raise your eyebrows at him but grin all the same.