CHAPTER 5

Priya was staring blankly at the empty road from Harish's balcony. Even though this balcony is very familiar with her but she feel it being different. It was not like being in her cousin or friend's room anymore. She need to accept the truth that she is married to him now. Actually she is very angry about what happen this morning at the hall. She still can't believe it. Thousands of thought and questions are hunting her. The angel side of her was telling that Harish did all of this just to save her family from being humiliated in front of everyone this morning. As you know how they will manipulate the scenario this morning. But the evil side of her was telling that Harish did have feelings on her from the beginning and was waiting for the right time to come. She even think that why not Harish hired the woman and edit those pictures? Oh no ... Seems like watching a lot of serials i guess :)
The thoughts is just repeating in her brain again and again. The only thing to do is just go and ask him straight away instead of making her own conclusions. When she was about to leave the balcony she heard someone twisting the door knob. She was hoping that it should not be Harish cause she feel very awkward being with him right now. But her bad luck its him.

Harish : hey ! ( Clears his throat as he felt awkward as well ) why are you standing there is cold right ? Come in.

Priya didn't even bother him and continued to look at the empty road again. Harish understand why is she behaving like this. He understands that she need space but he knows that he need to make things clear today itself to avoid problems in future. He went near her and wrap his arm around her shoulders like what he uses to do. They both felt something different. Something that cant be explained by words. But Priya trying to avoid it just push his hands away and said

Priya : we need to talk. Right now. Right here .

Harish : yeah even i have to explain to you about everything that happened.

Priya : yeah you should. What do you think of yourself ah ? What was all that and what is this for ?( She mean the nuptial chain.)

Harish : Priya please can you please listen to me first .