CHAPTER 19

Priya was busy daydreaming at the balcony while enjoying the weather. It was not so sunny or cloudy. Just a perfect morning climate. The balcony has become her favourite spot in this house. She visits the balcony almost every day either after she wake up or before going to bed. At this time, Harish enter the room to take his phone. He thought was only to take his phone but was distracted by his wife. Their relationship is now one month old. Things change from the first day. Priya seems to feel more comfortable with him compared to the first day he takes charge as her husband. The awkward feeling is disappearing slowly from them. He won't miss any chance to interact with his wife.

Harish : Priya ...

Priya turned and smiled at him. That's it. That one smile which always give him positive vibes is his most favourite after his mum's.

Priya : hey , you haven't go to work ?

Harish : oii its Sunday.

Priya : opppssss sorry .

Priya smiled sheepishly while he glared playfully at her.

Harish : what are you thinking about ?

Priya : nothing, just random.

Harish : come on . I'm a policeman. Did you forget that ? You can't lie to me.

Priya : ufff, ok i admit that.

Harish : than , just tell me. What's bothering you ?

Priya : It's actually about my job.

Harish : what ? * Confused *

Priya : yeah you know it has been one month since I applied for my transfer but I haven't get any official letters from the authorities. I'm actually very bored here. Amma is not letting me to do any house chores. She will finish everything before going to school. At least during the weekend most of you guys will be here so I won't fell bored. But it's the other way around during the weekdays. That's why I was thinking how long should I be like this .

Harish understand what is she telling very clearly. Priya loves her job very much. It was her dream job since she was 12 . She cant give up on the job so easily. Since , he don't have any sisters his mother will always treat Priya as her daughter. So I think that makes her not allowing Priya to do any house chores and treating her like a princess. He even felt possessive about that during his childhood.

Harish : hey don't worry about that . I'm sure you will get posting in the nearby hospital very soon. And about Amma you know right why is she like this. She always wanted a daughter but God gave her four sons. So she is treating you like her daughter. Moreover she is used to do all of this before so I think because of that she is doing everything. Just chill. If you feel bored you can watch tv or use my laptop I have some movies you can just watch it . If you feel like wanna go out you can always do so. There's no restrictions. But remember to inform me and Amma. Just leave a message and inform us where are you going. You can also use my car since I always use my bike to work. Okay ?

Priya actually feeling very grateful to be a part in his family. They are very sweet to her and supporting each other. The care and love of Harish is telling her to accept him ASAP but she feels insecure. What if she accept very early and regret later ?

Harish : enna madam again daydreaming ah ?

He said waving his hand in front of her face made her come back to reality.

Harish : I think you and daydreams are better love stories than alaipayuthey and ok kanmani.

Priya : hey , sorry what you said .

Harish : sutham ! You didn't listen to my lengthy speech. I guess I wasted my energy talking to you. I better leave now. Bye .

He faked a cute anger which made Priya to laugh .

Priya : ok ok come back I heard whatever you said just went to another world after your speech.

Harish : you know what I'm gonna give you punishment after this if you daydream in front of me.

Priya : punishment huh ? What's that?

Harish : You are gonna sing every time I catch you daydreaming and I will record it every time. Maybe I will also post it on my IG stories.

Priya : what ?! Harish no please don't do that . Please ... Half of my friends are following you so please no or else they gonna kill me by just mocking me. Harish please....

Harish : hey why ? Aren't you are a singer during school time ? Even I'm one of your fan you know that ?

Priya : it was during school time . Not now. Puberty hit me so hard until my voice sounds "rusty". Harish please no

Harish : Am i joke to you ? I was with you from school till now. So you can't lie to me. And I know how your voice sounds now. I even heard you singing with my mum in the kitchen few days back. So no excuse.

Priya : ahh Harish....

She was pleading him so hard until he melt.

Harish : ok ok just today only ok. I'll make sure next time you sing and I'll record it.

Priya : yeay!!! thank you buddie !

She just pinched his cheeks while saying that and run away from there. Yes Priya is back. Seems like miracles are not too far from them. Harish just standing there while expecting a sweet twist in his life.