CHAPTER 12

Asha : Arrrrggghhhhhh !!!!!!! Noooooo!!!!!!!

Asha was shouting in anger and disappointment. She was throwing things all over her room . She can't take this anymore. She was very depressed. She saw a broken piece of glass. She took that and was staring at that glass. The glass was literally reflecting all that happened. Seeing that her depression level increased. Without thinking twice she just cut her wrist using that glass.

************************************

Asha's POV

I slowly open my eyes. Where am I ? This isn't my room. Oh I'm in the hospital. I can still feel the pain at my wrist. Gosh it's so painful. I wonder how people are committing suicides even though they know it's very painful. I slightly turn my head to the right and saw my mom was sleeping tiredly on the couch. I try not to disturb her but my bad luck i accidentally push a tray down while trying to take my phone. As i expected my mom was really worried about me.

Mom : Asha , are you ok ? Wait I'll call the doctor.

Asha : mom wait. I'm completely fine .

Mom : what happened dear ? Why the hell did you attempted suicide ?Is there anything wrong ?

Asha : Yes mom.

Mom : what is it ma . Tell me. You always share your problems with me right. Share this also ma. Please i can't see you hospitalised like this.

Asha : Mom it's Harish. It's all because of Harish .

Mom : Harish ? What's the matter ? Did you guys fight each other ?

Asha : Mom,  Harish is already married. With Priya. Remember the girl that I told you , Harish's friend, she is the one mom.

Mom : what ? How could this happen ? Does his parents knows about this ?

Asha : everyone knows this mom. In fact they were the one supported him in first place.

Mom : what ? They are the one who talk about your marriage in first place. They are the one who suggested to me to get you guys together. Now they itself get him married to another girl. What are they thinking about their selves ? You don't worry about anything ma. You take rest. I will deal with them.

Asha : Mom please. Don't do anything to them. Don't hurt them. Especially Harish. Please mom i love him so much.

Mom : Dont cry ma . I won't hurt them physically. I just wanna know the reason behind their stupid decision. You take rest ma i will be back soon.

Saying that my mom just left the place. I felt very happy cause everything is going as per my plan. My mom is very smart but I'm here weakness. She won't spare anyone who hurt me.

Asha MVO : Oh baby, i just started my game just wait and watch what's gonna happen next. I'll make sure you will regret with that bloody marriage. I won't let your life to be peaceful baby. Get ready for my game.