CHAPTER 16

Priya's POV

Priya : Harish I'm sorry. I was to disturb with all those problems until i can't sleep. And if i sleep all these problem will appear in my dream in a scary way and wake me up. So i thought if i go out somewhere i might feel a bit relieve. I didn't run away or don't want to let you know. It's just i don't want to disturb you. Please try to understand. Ok this will be the last time .

I said and without realising small drops escaped from my eyes. Oh god why am I so emotional nowadays ? But what gave me a shock is Harish hugged me like he don't want to let me go.

Harish : you have no idea how worried was I. You know right how tensed will I be if something belongs to me went missing. I won't keep calm until i found that . That's how i felt when i can't find you. Unmaiya sollunum'na uyire poche . ( TBH  it felt like I lost my soul ) I'm sorry if my words hurt you. I just don't want to see anything bad happen to you. Seriously please dont do this anymore.

His words make feel like a Queen who receives infinity level of love and care from her King . At least there is someone in this world to take care of me.

Priya : I promise you this will be my first and last time . Hey wait how did you know that I will be here ?

My question make us to break our hug.

Harish : i remember once i brought you here when you came to visit me and you said this will be your choice of place if you wanna release tension. It's just a guess . Moreover you don't even know this city well. That makes me more terrified.

Priya : yeah but wasn't that few years back ?

I asked cause i still remember he brought me here when i was still studying which was like 2 years back.

Harish : I won't forget what my sparkle says. ( A/N inspired by Mugen & Nadiah )

He winks at me. Sparkle .... I miss that name tho. He gave me that name and gave a lame reason. He says I make him happy so he gave me that name. Like isn't that so lame.

Harish : hey let's go home. Its getting cold here. What if Amma knows that we are out. She is definitely going to nag in the morning. You drive my car I'll follow you with my bike.

Priya : ok

Was all i said. I didn't even think about his mother. I don't want her to be worried too. As he said we were ready to go back.