CHAPTER 14

Priya's POV

Oh god what is happening here. Asha committed suicide. Oh no . I badly want to see her. But i know Harish wont let me to do so. Am i the reason behind that. Yes i am. Oh god. I don't know what to do now. I shouldn't have let Harish to marry me that day. Its all my fault. Tears started to escape from my eyes.

Harish : Priya ??

I immediately wipe my tears and turn casually to see him. I know i can't hide my sorrows in front of him. But I'm dare to do so.

Priya : yes

Harish : Did you cried ?

Priya : uhmm no. I yawned just now . That makes my eyes to be wet.

Harish : oh. Ok good night .

Priya : yeah good night.

Wait did he just say good night ? Oh man ! Did i successfully hide it from him. It can't be. Maybe he is acting who knows ? I just lie down on the bed as I can't close my eyes thinking about all problems.

Harish's POV

I know she is acting in front of me. I'm not a small kid until I can't differentiate between tears from crying and yawning. I just let her to take some rest. After all she need a complete rest. I'm actually feel so bad for her . From the day she entered this house as my wife i never see her actual happiness in this house. Oh come on to whom is she telling lies. I was her best buddies. Did she just forget that or she don't want to remember about that ?

All of the thoughts are not allowing me to have my pretty sleep. I was thinking about how to bring back my old Priya. I miss her cuteness,her smile, her singing,her lame jokes and the worst i miss my bestie. Oh god I miss my sparkle so much. Even though she is just in front of my eyes i miss her so badly. I hope so all this will end soon and Priya will accept me as her husband.