CHAPTER 8

While walking down the stairs, Priya braved herself to talk to her in laws. She was very close with them. They even went to vacation once together. But this new position she's holding now is the main factor for her to feel awkward to talk to her in laws. When she reach downstairs she saw her brother in law's and her father in law were getting ready to go out. It was a last minute wedding in their family so there is no chance for them to apply some holidays.

They : good morning

Priya : good morning 🙂

She was literally nervous just to say those two words. Anyway she managed to cover it up. She saw her mother in law was preparing something in the kitchen. She felt guilty for not helping her in the kitchen. Its her fault. She was overthinking the whole night and now she woke up late. She is scared. What if his mother hate her to the core. You know in TV serial if the son married without their blessings the wife will be hate by the mother for like 1000 episodes. But thats tv serials. This is reality tho . Who knows anything might happen at any moment. She took the initiative to approach her.

Priya : mmm good morning atthai ( idk how to spell 😅 ).

Mrs Vimala : hey good morning ma 😀

Seeing that smile makes all the stupid thoughts in her brain vanished.

Mrs Vimala : did you slept well ? Are you feeling comfortable here ?

She asked with full of concern.

Priya : yeah i slept well. Just a bit tired made me overslept today. Sorry.

Mrs Vimala : hey no need to be sorry ma . Its ok. I understand. Is Harish awake ?

Priya : yes atthai. He just woke up and went to take bath.

Mrs vimala : can you help me ?

Priya : atthai what question is this ? Just tell me obviously will do it.

Mrs vimala  : can you give this coffee to him and ask him to come down to have breakfast.

Priya : ivolo thaane. I will do it.

She said with full of courage even though deep inside she was nervous thinking about the incident that happened just now in the room. She carefully took the coffee mug and went upstairs. She knocks the door . No response. Knock again . Still no response. She realised that the door was not lock. So she opened the door and enter the room casually. He wasn't there neither he wasn't at the balcony. When she was searching for him she heard someone was opening the bathroom door. She remembered he went to the bathroom to take bath when she left the room. Oh shit ! She whispered . She warned her head to not to turn that side but unfortunately her head was so adamant and it turn exactly to his side. He was shirtless and just had a towel around his waist.  His upper body was exposed. Abs and muscle are priya's favourite. Not to tell her she is desperate she just that 😅. His body proved that he is a gym freak guy. His wet hair made him look more hot and sexy.

Harish : like what you see ? * Smirks *

Priya : amma ask you to come down

She said that without even looking at him and just left the room. " Shit " she cursed once she was out from the room. Harish love to tease her . Very much. He just love to see her blush every time he teased her. It makes her 100 times more beautiful. While he was choosing his outfit he got a call. His smile immediately disappear once he saw the caller ID. It was from Asha.

Harish MVO: what?! Asha ?! Oh crap i totally forgot about her. Oh shit! What im gonna do know ?

Harish : hello

Asha : hi baby  !!!

Harish hate this the most. He felt really disgusting whenever she try to flirt with him. In his perspective, he clearly showed that he is not interested in this marriage and forcefully accept it. After what she did to him, he will never give her a second chance to her. But he still doesn't understand why is she so desperate want to marry him.

Harish : can you please stop calling me baby. Im not your baby.

His voice clearly showed that its so annoying. But i doesn't seem like she understands that.

Asha : oh baby you have no idea how much i missed you. Why you never call me for 2 days . I can even focus on my work. I was just thinking about you. I miss you so much baby.

Harish : don't you have any self respect? Can't you understand that im not interested in this marriage. Why are you so desperate?

Asha : oh look who's getting angry now. Im sure you look so hot whenever you get angry.

Harish : whatever shit. Ok listen carefully i have something to tell you. Make sure you are free. I want to tell it today itself.

Asha : baby if you want to meet me just tell me . Im always yours .

Harish : whatever. Im sure after you heard it you wont be the same anymore.

Asha : we will see it fiancée. Ok bye i love you.

Harish feel like vomiting after the phone call. She is acting too much tho.  But its all until today. He was mentally preparing a script to talk with her later. Yes he needs to open up about his current status to her . If its too long it may lead to other problems. So he need to spill it up as soon as possible.