CHAPTER 10

Harish : ok i know this sounds .....

Harish's explaination was interrupted by Asha

Asha : who ?

Harish : what ?

Asha : who did you marry ?

Harish : Priya

Without hesitation he tell her name with full of confidence because he knows thats it was the right thing that happened in his life. But for Asha it wasn't. She hates Priya to the core. She just hate her from the moment she knows her as Harish's friend and cousin. They both were collegemate but both dislike each other. Priya started hating her from the moment she knew that she cheated on her best friend. From that moment they both are certified enemies. Although Priya will just ignored her , Asha won't. She will deliberately looking for trouble. That make Priya hate her even more. The moment Asha heard her name as wife of her would be she wasn't shock but let out an evil laugh.

Asha : i thought so. I know this kind of things will happen but not this fast. Tell me what she did ? How does she seduced you ? Tell me !

Harish : stop your nonsense Asha. There's limit for everything. She's not a girl like you. She don't have to seduce me either.

Asha : yeah , she doesn't have to do that right . Sorry i forgot. I forgot that you are her slave . Sorry.

Harish : enough Asha.

Harish shouted and all the eyes in the restaurant are focused on them.

Asha : no its not enough. I will make your life as hell. I will make you hate her.

Harish : you can't

Asha : Yes i can. Ready for the game inspector.

She said sarcastically and was about to leave.

Asha : And FYI your friend opss sorry your wife will suffer the most in this game.

She said and leave.

Harish MVO : she just leave like that. If its true she loves me she wouldn't have just leave like that. What's her motive actually ? Why does she said like that ? Priya is gonna suffer ? No.. i wouldn't let anyone to hurt her. I wouldn't forgive anyone who hurt her including myself.