CHAPTER 9

Harish purposely came early than it supposed to be. Yes he's here to tell everything to Asha. But he dont know how to tell it. He doesn't like Asha but at the same time he don't want to hurt a girl. He cant be that cruel to a girl. While he was deep inside his thoughts Asha came enters the restaurant. She was very excited to see him after few days. She loves him very much. She made a stupid mistake when they were couple . Yes she do admit that she cheated on him and until now she is blaming herself as the reason for their break up. She cant move on so fast. When she find out that their parents are trying to find a groom for her she was very depressed. She cant accept anyone so fast. Fortunately it was him. Only god knows how happy was she when she knows this. Although Harish didn't show much interest in this she will never give up. No matter what she will be his wife and no-one else.

Asha : hey baby !

Harish : hey

Asha : God! You have no idea how much i missed you in these days. Don't you miss me ?

Harish : No

He said bluntly. She felt a bit disappointed but you know she wont give up.

Asha : so tell me baby, you said you have something to tell me .

Harish : yes, mmmm... Actually i dont know how to start it but anyway i have to tell this now. Or else it will be a big problem in future.

Asha : oh baby just spill it out.

Harish : I'm married

Asha : what ? Come on don't play baby

Harish : excuse me im being serious here.

Asha : with who? Pls dont tell me the name i hate the most

She asked in a serious tone. She cant take it . She cant just let go him to another woman .Whenever she heard her name , her anger automatically boiled to the maximum level. The only person that hate the most is her. She dont like her from the starting even though she haven't meet her at that time. Whenever she and Harish plan to spend time together the only name that will come out from his mouth is her name. From that moment she hates her to the core. Without realising tears started to well

Asha : how ? How did you do this ? How come you can do this to me ? Did you forget about our marriage ? Why are you so cruel ? Can't you understand my feelings ? What did you saw in her that its not in me ? Tell me.

She was literally shouting. Some of the eyes in the restaurant turn to their side. Harish fell embarrassed . They might thought that he cheated this girl. But now. Seeing the tears he feel guilty even though he thought its not his mistake. He didn't show any interest in this marriage so she shouldn't have hope on him. But what if he gave fake hope to her and her family.