CHAPTER 11

Priya felt very bored. She have nothing to do. All the house chores was already completed by her mother in law. Her books were still in her parents house. If it was here she can just kill the time by reading them. Finally she decided to chit chat with her mother in law. She saw her mother in law was doing something in the kitchen. She decided to help her. At least she won't be sitting like a potato couch.

Priya : Atthai ( mother in law ) what are you doing ?

Mrs Vimala : im baking a chocolate cake . Its Harish's favourite.

Priya : oh! May i help you ?

Mrs Vimala : why are you straining yourself ma. No need. I'll do it.

Priya : But atthai i felt very bored. I have nothing to do . Please...

She did the puppy face which will melt any rock. Priya loves baking too. She learnt baking through her mother when she was studying in school

Mrs Vimala : ok ma . Take the chocolate powder.

Priya : ok atthai

They both were baking the cake happily thats when Harish enter the house . He was searching for humans but no one was at the hall. He heard some chit chatting sound from the kitchen. When he enter the kitchen he saw his two important women were talking happily. Seeing his wife and his mother together without any fight is a happiness in a man's life. What else a man needs in his life .

Harish : enna rendu perum sandhoshama irrukinge . Enna vishiyam ?
( Seems both of you are very happy. What's the matter ?)

Mrs Vimala : we were talking about your childhood da .

Harish : my childhood ? Ok what's so funny about that.

Priya : Amma told about your first day in school. You pee in your pants. Seriously ? Omg that was so funny

Priya told that while laughing.

Harish MVO : Great ! Amma had told her all my embarrassing moment . Now she is gonna tease me . Confirm.

Their conversation was interrupted by the oven' s bell sound.

Harish : what you guys baked ?

Priya : your favourite

Harish : chocolate cake ?

Priya : yes

Priya can see the 5 year old kid in him. That's Harish . Whenever he saw his favourite things he will change into a small kid. But whenever he is on duty there won't be anyone as strict as him . Even his colleagues are afraid of him during duty.

Harish : wow ! Priya it's so delicious I miss this tho. The last time I ate a cake baked by you was like 6 months ago.

Mrs. Vimala : Hey how you know it's baked by Priya? We never tell you that.

Harish : what kind of husband am I if I didn't know which food is made by my wife .

Mrs. Vimala : Nalla pessa kathekithe.
( You learnt how to speak well now. )

Harish : its all learnt in your lesson teacher amma

Mrs Vimala beats Harish's shoulder playfully. Priya was just watching the mom - son bond while smilling. All this remind her about her family especially her mom. She miss them a lot. In that thought , she just left the place. She needs some space. Some time to accept all this. Harish's word still echoing in her ears.
"what kind of husband am I if I didn't know which food is made by my wife".
Why she didn't feel like shouting at him for addressing her as his wife ? Why did she never pushed him away when he tried to do romantic stuff to her this morning . WHY ? Thousands and thousands of questions are repeating in her head again and again. She was blur . She didn't know where to find all the answers for those questions.