CHAPTER 20

Priya was getting ready for her work while humming her favourite song. And yes , she's working as a doctor in a nearby hospital since last two months. Meanwhile Priya is getting ready, Harish was busy finding his name tag.

Harish : Priyaaaaaaaa.....

Priya : what !?

Harish : did you see my name tag ? I can't find it !

Priya : where do you kept it?

Harish : on the table beside my wallet and watch. As usual. But I can't find it now.

Priya : really ? *Sarcastic*

Harish : yeah . That's what I always do.

Priya : but not this time . *Smirks*

Harish : huh ?

Priya showed him his name tag. Harish looked so happy when he found it.

Harish : hey thanks ! Where was it ?

Priya : in the laundry basket.

Harish : oh shit i think I forgot to take it. I'm sorry. 😅 Ok it's getting late now i have to go. Be careful on the road. Don't drive so fast. Ok

Priya: Ok

Harish : bye pondatti ( wife )

He kisses Priya on her forehead and left the room.
Yes, your guesses are right. Priya is trying to accept their relationship and for that she's allowing him to do some cute stuff but still within limits. They have been married for five months. Priya knows that she is taking a lot of time but at the same time she kept reminding herself to take everything slow.

And for Harish he realises the improvement in their relationship in the past few months. His happy that Priya let him to kiss her today. It shows a good sign . He's just hoping for good things to take place soon.

___________________________________

Woah such a long gap. I'm sorry guys for not posting new chapters for the past few months. It's just that I'm run out of idea of how to continue the story. Anyways thank you for all the loves and keep supporting. Hope i can post more during this quarantine period. Pls do vote for my story and also share it to you friends. Feel free to comment so that i can know where to make an improvement. Love you all ❤️❤️❤️.
P/s : i know it's a boring chapter but pls bare with me .