Chapter 1: Malaysia

October 16, 4:40 PM:

"You know, I understand why the chairman asked us to branch out the 'business.'"

"Mhmm."

"He even said it was a good idea to expand to other countries."

"Mhmm."

"You picked a pretty good country. Real discreet. Good on ya'."

"Mhmm."

"So remind me..."

"..."

"WHY ARE WE IN A F*CKING FOREST?!"

Gun stopped dead in his tracks. There was a short pause before he whipped around to face the blonde. Even with his shades on, Goo could tell he was annoyed, much to his own satisfaction. It was always a joy pissing off his colleague.

"Seriously! First you book some dumpy hotel. Now this?!" he whined, "What's wrong with you?! Are you a kid?! 'you just here to catch bugs?!"

Gun just rolled his eyes and continued walking, leaving his partner extremely frustrated.

"We're wearing Louis Vuitton and Gucci in a goddamned forest," Goo continued grumbling under his breath, "We're sweating our fucking suits off..."

That was an understatement. Unlike Korea, Malaysia was way hotter and it didn't help that the duo were dressed head-to-toe in designer suits. Honestly, it was a funny sight (granted, you weren't in their shoes); two grown-ass men parading the trees dressed like they were headed for a fashion runway.

"Those kids usually hang out here," he muttered.

"Huh?"

Gun inhaled sharply.

'If I don't die of lung cancer I swear to god Goo is going to kill me with high blood pressure.'

"Those kids usually hang here," he repeated, but louder, "They smoke in the forests to avoid authorities--"

"Yeah I know that," Goo said with a shake of the hand.

Gun felt like slamming his head into a tree.

"Then?! Why ask?!"

"Oi. 'you sure you know where we're going?"

"Don't change the- fuck- Yes! I know where I'm going!"

"We passed that pile of dog shit five minutes ago."

"It's a different pile of dog shit. There's a lot of dogs here."

"We're lost."

"No we're not lost. I know where I'm going," he grumbled adamantly.

"Then where the fuck are we?!"

He watched as Gun stopped dead in his tracks. Goo prepared to crack his knuckles, ready for a fight in case the ass in front of him lost it again...

... but that was before Gun's shoulder slouched and his head lowered in defeat.

"We're lost."

"I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU BLIND."

October 16, 4:51 PM:

"We've been lost for hours."

"It's been 10 minutes, piss hair. And shut up, you're the most annoying thing I've ever had to deal with."

"If we don't make it out of here by tonight, I'm taking your eyeballs."

"I'll pluck out your teeth."