Chapter 2: Pebbles and Seeds

October 16, 4:59 PM: Gun felt his ribcages being crushed as the vines closed in, head crashing against Goo's. The phone fell to the floor with a thud and the little red bag went flying.

A blur shot between the trees, leaving them quivering as it pounced, until suddenly, it disappeared.

There was a pause before the vines around them tightened, strapping them in.

"The fuck--"

The blur reemerged, darting past the duo. It swept up the fallen phone and snatched the bag away.

"Hey, my food!"

And quick as lightning, it was gone.

"What the hell?"

Leaves fluttered down gently, having been shaken from their rightful place.

The two had been tied standing up, caught in a tangle of vines that zig-zagged across the barks of the trees in a patternless mess. It felt like they'd fallen into a spider's web, adrenaline pumping like mad. As the initial shock began to wear off, Gun started to struggle against the thick vines. Whoever or whatever the hell it was that tied them up did a decent job. He actually struggled to breathe...

... so he had absolutely no idea how the lunatic beside him was still screaming his lungs off.

"F*CKER! Hard-headed asshole! Urgh... Why's your head so damn hard?! 'should break your skull next time to make it softer!"

"Can you shut the fuck up?! We have to get out of here."

"Oi! I can feel your ass. Stop rubbing your ass on me!"

"I'm not-- STOP MOVING!"

The lone figure watched as they struggled. They were tied back-to-back, vines stretching across the barks of trees, binding them in place. The yellow-haired one was shouting incoherent sentences, while his friend just looked... mad. It couldn't help but giggle a little at them.

It hid in the comfort of the trees, fully obscured from how dark the leaves were.

They continued shouting in Korean.

Honestly, the stranger felt kinda bad about tying them up... but the prospect of good unhealthy food was just too tempting to pass up on. The stranger peered back down at the funny duo, carelessly playing with the little knife in hand.

'Ngaww, I'll cut them free in a bit. They look so funny tied up. Plus it's free eye candy--'

SNAP!

'Oh no.'

Gun dusted his shoulders off, the snapped vines laying soundly by his feet.

He re-adjusted his sunglasses, annoyed that they'd gone askew while Goo continued causing a racket in the background.

"Ergh, I'll never forget the feeling of your ass on my ass... Why's your ass so hard? (Even my ass isn't that hard) ... 'you still do squats?"

"Just shut up, Goo."

"Oi, help me find my glasses. They fell off."

"Find them yourself."

"I NEED MY GLASSES TO FIND MY GLASSES YOU ASSHOLE!"

Gun ignored him, leaving Goo to feel around the floor pathetically.

"You're dead the second I find my glasses... I swear I'm going to break your spine... Ugly scarface monster..."

He continued grumbling, trying to feel for his glasses while growing excessively mad because his fingers were getting all dirty, from trying to find his motherfucking glasses, ALL BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY NEEDED TO SEE GUN'S UGLY FACE, SO HE COULD HIT IT.