Chapter 1

Guinevere (Adriana) (This is how our Guinevere looks like

Guinevere (Adriana) (This is how our Guinevere looks like. Show some love guys)

(Guinevere's Point Of View)

Wait for it!

A few more seconds!

Almost there!

And!!!!!

Got it!

It is done!

I smiled at myself as i stared at my work. It was a painting of a young handsome man with long black hair that went down to his waist and the most beautiful green eyes ever, he was the word "Refection". To me his green eyes were shining through the painting. I was so into the painting that i didn't  that the bell had rang, i only came back to reality when someone tapped me on my shoulder and i looked up to find my best-friend Helen.

(This is our Helen

(This is our Helen. What do you think)

she had short blonde hair that was tied up and blue eyes, she was wearing our school uniform with a bag pack on her shoulder. She was looking at me like i had gone crazy or something.

"What?" i asked confused.

"Class is over Guinevere" she said it like it was the most obvious in the world that i failed to notice on my own. I looked around and saw that everyone had gone and reality hit me Oh!. I slowly got up on my feet with my drawing in hand.

"I didn't noticed" i stated and she rolled her eyes, even i would roll my eyes at myself.

"Of course you didn't notice because you were in your own planet again and what were you doing this time" She took the place out of my hand and look at it while i picked up my Mood Dreams music silver treble clef purple guitar case and hung it on my shoulder and my purple note book that  was on the table.

"I can't believe that you were not paying attention in class because of this" she yelled at me like i was her daughter or something but Helen was always like a mother.

"Come on Helen, we are late for art class" I told her and walked out of the class room and she followed me

"And i bet you are going to draw him again" she said referring to the drawing her hand.

I smiled" there is nothing wrong with that Helen, he is hot. Isn't he ?" i asked and she looked the paper again.

"Yes he is but who is he?" I stopped on my tracks and she also stopped. who was he? that was the only question that enter my mind anytime an image of him appear in my head. Who was he ? "Are you okay Gwen" she asked concerned.

"Yes i am" i smiled at her and we started walking again to our class.

"So, how is he?" she asked again and i really wish she didn't.

"I don't know Helen" i answered.

"So you just happened to draw an unknown guy that came to your mind" she asked like i was crazy.

"I don't know Helen" i answered again. It was the only answer i had for her because I  myself did not know the answer. 

She didn't ask again and we continued our journey to our next class . We got there and quickly took our seat in front of our little drawing boards along other students that were there. Luckily for for Helen and i, the teacher was not there yet. Our teacher Mr. Dallas had always came late to class which was why students were never in a hurry to get to his class because they were sure they would get there before him and they were always right.

After a while, Mr. Dallas walked into class. He was a man in his late 40s, he had blonde hair and blue eyes and he wear glasses.

"Hello class, today we will be doing a little drawing contest and whoever wins get a gift from me. You have now till the bells rings" he said.

"What will we be drawing Mr. Dallas " a student from the back asked.

"The first thing that comes to your mind and your time starts now" he said and everyone started drawing, Helen gave me a knowing look, she was telling that she knew that the first that would come to my mind but this time she was wrong.