Chapter 22

School hours were soon over and I was later dropped off at home by my driver, Helen was picked up by her father. So, I was alone.

I went into the house to the living room. But, what I saw made me drop my guitar on the floor and it fell to the ground with a little thud.

There in front of me was my mom having sex with a man on our living room couch!.

Disgusting!.

"Mom!" I called angerly and they both snapped at my voice and the man on top of my mom quickly got up and picked up his things and ran passed  me and out of the house while my mom quickly put on her clothes and stood up in front of me, she suddenly became disgusting in my sight.

"Honey, let me explain" my mom said taking a step towards me while I stepped back...

I scoffed bitterly. "Explained how you are cheating on dad with another man in his own house. Don't you have any shame left in you"

" Don't you dare talk to me like that!"  Gone was the woman who was trying to explain and was replaced by a shameless woman. "I am still your mother and it's not like your father is not doing the same thing! " She added as she gave me a hard stare and I was sure, I would have died ten times over if looks could kill.

"I hate you!" I yelled at her " You are nothing but a worthless slut!"

I turned my face to the other side as a slap landed on my cheek. The woman had the nerve to slap me when she was at fault. I felt as if I would explose with anger.

A silent scoff escaped my lips and I turned my head to her sharply and I watched as she moved back, scared at the sight she was seeing.

"Your eyes..." She stammered while stepping back. "Your eyes are white" she finally letted out. "I always knew you were a demon child! " She pointed a finger at me.

I took a step towards her. " You are dead to me!"

I moved back and picked up my guitar and ran up the stairs to my room and shut the door. I dropped my guitar and ran to my bathroom and stared at my reflection on the wall mirror. A gasp escaped my lips, my eyes were indeed pure white like snow. I quickly washed my face with the tap water and took deep breath with my eyes shut to calm myself down.

When my breathes were calm, I opened my eyes and saw that my eyes had turned back to their normal color which I was greatful for.

I went back to room and opened my wallrobe and took out a purple bag pack. I took some clothes and every other thing I needed and filled the bag pack and zipped it close. When I was done, I looked around the room, I was definitely going to miss it. This was the thing...

(Flashback)

"We are leaving" Evelyn had told Helen and I at lunch. " Emerson and I, we can't really last long in the human world. Are you ready to leave Guinevere? " She had asked me.

" I don't belong here, my place is with Tristan. It is time for revenge" I had told her bitterly, I was tired of Xylia and her mother ruining my life, my family and that of my people.

"Don't forget about me guys" Helen raised her hand up in the air . " I am coming along" she added as she dropped her hand on the table.

Evelyn turned to her. "Just as we can't last here for long, you can't equally last long in our world. You can only stay for a few days, a minute spend here is an hour here" She had told her and Helen looked down sadly.

" But isn't there anything you can do for me?" Helen looked at me, she looked like she wanted to cry. I quickly took her hand.