Chapter 9

"That is so romantic!!", Helen said as I told her the dream I had in class today. Sometimes, I wondered why I told her these things. We were together at lunch in our table, luckily the twins were not there yet. "But I am confused about one thing" she continued.

"And what is that Helen" I asked.

"You heard her thoughts, that means you heard what she was thinking and Tristan knew you were jealous because he felt your emotions. How is that possible? You people had magic or something" she asked and I couldn't also help but wonder at that part.

"I don't know Helen" I told her.

"That would be so cool. Powers" she said a bit dreamy. Sometimes I wondered what was wrong with her.

"We are not even sure Helen" I rolled my eyes at her.

"It could be possible that you existed in the time of magic" Now she was crazy.

" You make it sound like I was there in the time of Merlin"

" Now that you mentioned it. It could be possible that you are Queen Guinevere, the wife of the great King Arthur of the great Camelot" she said and I giggled.

" Have you been it again Helen" I asked and she frowned.

" No, I searched the internet. I am still not allowed to watch TV" she ponded and I giggled again. She was grounded by her parents not to watch TV any more. They said she watched TV a lot and it was affecting her some much. She was starting to get addicted.

I came back to reality when the twins joined us.
"Have you heard?" Dora started, did I mention that she was a bit of a gossip queen.

"Heard what" Helen asked. She was as cueless as me.

"It has been going around school all day" Seemed like Rose was also part of it this time " We heard that two students were transferred to our school and they will be starting on Monday" I saw no big deal about it..

" I don't see how that is a big deal" Helen and I were thinking the same thing.

"We don't know too but we will know when they arrive and Gwen?" Dora called me and I turned to look at her. " I heard that you are going out with Tyler today" she smirked.

"That pig! " I cursed " He must have told everyone that I asked him out" The nerve of that guy.

" That's what he is telling everyone"Rose said and I wondered since when she became a gossip like her sister.

I didn't say anything and we continued eating when the said devil and five of his friends came to us. What did he want?

"Hello Gwen" he greeted with a disgusting smirk on his face. I wished I could slap that smirk off his face.

"What do you want Tyler" I asked with my arms crossed around my chest.

" Nothing much. I just wanted to remind you of our little date tonight"  the idiot winked at me.

" You are disgusting you know that" I asked him.

" You did not find my disgusting when you asked me out" he said with a smirk and the guys behind him laughed.

" I did not ask you out" this was stupid.

"Dose he matter, we are still going out and I will make it a night you will never forget in a hurry" he winked at me again and walked away and his gang followed him. I turned to Helen.

"What will you be doing tonight" I asked her and she blinked innocently.

" What? " She asked " Don't Tell me you are going to ask me out as well because I am available" she smirked.

" Good. Because you are also coming alone on this date with Tyler. I don't want to be alone with the idiot"

" You never know, Tristan might come and save you"

" Who is Tristan? " Dora asked and I cursed Helen for her big mouth, she reminded me of Evelyn, they both had big mouths.

"Gwen's prince charming" Helen relied.

"Shut your big mouth Helen" I said through my teeth.

" What, it's true" she defended.

Dora and Rose only smiled, they didn't ask any more questions and I was glad for it. I smiled as an image of my siblings appeared in my head.