Chapter 13

I got to my locker, what did he want now but I noticed something off about him, he was sad, now I was concerned.

"What's wrong James" I asked him and he sighed. Oh now, this was not good.

"Nothing important. It just that my parents and I are moving out of the City" oh, I think this was good but I felt bad though, he was going to leave.

" Oh" I said disappointed.

"I just wanted to say goodbye" he said and put me into a hug and I had no notice but to hug him back, I slowly tap his shoulder as a sign of comfort. He let go of me and I smiled sadly at him and he also smiled back. "See you if in the future" he told me and walked away, he was so sad and I also felt sad, both Helen and I watched him walk away.

"I thought you will be happy that one of your problems are over. Why do you look sad" Helen said and I turned to glared at her, doesn't she feel bad for him.

" I am sad to see him go, he was a very good friend of mine. I will miss him" I told her with my arms crossed over my chest.

" Hey guys" someone said behind us and we turned to find Dora and Rose.

"What's up" Helen asked and I opened my locker.

"Have you heard. James is leaving" they just had to bring it up didn't they. " I feel bad for him" Dora said and the three of us stared at her shocked, since when did she start feeling bad for people, she was known as the ice queen, if Rose said that, it would have been more understandable but Dora? No way.

"What!" She noticed the looks we were giving her. Knowing Dora, anyone would give her that look. "How was your date with Tyler" Dora asked with a smirk.

"What is he telling everyone" Helen asked serious, she doesn't have to be so obvious, anyone won't know that there was something wrong.

"Not much. He said the date was amazing, he also said, both of you had a lot of fun" she smirked again. I looked at Helen confused.

What the hell?

" He is telling people that" I asked as I snapped my locker shut.

" Yeah, why, did you two have fun" She asked.

" No, nothing like that, it was the worse date ever"I told them.

" How many date have you ever been to" Helen asked giving me a knowing look and I glared at her, what was that supposed to mean. She knew  the so called date I had with was my first date, Dora and Rose also knew that.

"Does that matter" I said and they all laughed, I rolled my eyes "I am not ready for a relationship yet" I told them.

" We all know you are waiting for Tristan" Dora said and my mouth opened, I turned to look at Helen, she also had that same expression, that meant she did not tell anyone about it.

"Tristan" I asked unsure.

She rolled her eyes "Come on, that was what Helen said. You know, your prince charming" she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Darn Helen and her big mouth, I looked her to find her smiling, she was finding this funny.

"Yeah, we all know" Helen added

"Any news on the new students" I  asked changing the subject.

" I heard they are coming in today" Dora said.

"Speak of the devils" Rose said referring to the door, we turned to the door and watched as it bursted opened and came in a boy and a twin, they looked the same age, they might be twins but when they came close, my eyes widened at what I saw. They had white hair like me and I saw their blue eyes shining so brightly. I was so shocked, it couldn't be right, they didn't return as well right. They walked pass us without looking our way, we turned and watched them walk away.

"Wowww!" Dora commented

"Are you okay Gwen" Helen asked, she must have noticed my shock state.

" They are Emerson and Evelyn" the words left my mouth unknowingly.