Chapter 10

Later that day, Helen and I met up with Tyler in a restaurant, he wasn't very happy to see Helen who me came with but who cared? He could fucking go to hell for all I care."What is with that face Tyler. You didn't think I would come alone. This is not even a real date after all" I smirked at him and he frowned.

" Yes, we are only here because Tristan will be here too" Helen cut in and I slapped my forehead, what was wrong with this girl?.

" Who is Tristan?" He asked with a eyebrow raised.

"He is Gwen's prince charming" She told him the same thing she told Dora and Rose. I looked over at her and she eyed me...

"And he will be here tonight?" Tyler asked again. Would he just drop it.

" Can we get this date over with already" I complained and a waiter came to us and took our orders and left and later came back with our meal and we started eating in silence but suddenly I felt like sneezing, I  wasn't allergic to anything, that I know of, of course. What did I inhale that I wanted to sneeze really badly.

"Are you okay Gwen?" Helen asked worried about my behaviour.

I opened my mouth to answer but only succeed in sneezing.

"Are you sure you are okay" now it was Tyler. I was only sneezing not dieing.

" Yes, don't worry.... "I sneezed again

"You are going to have to kiss me after we are done here" when he said that I gave a very loud sneeze and it felt like time stopped, I slowly lift up my head as I felt my heart pond in my chest. A gasped escaped my lips when I  saw  Tyler frozen, I slowly turned my head to my side and saw that Helen and everyone in the restaurant were the same. Everyone and everything stopped moving and were like status, I was lost for words because my mouth was wide opened. I slowly waved my hand in front of Helen's face and I saw that she was not breathing non blinking. I slowly touched her arm and she let out a breath that made me jump out of my seat in shock.

"What happened? I feel like I have not been breathing for hours" she choked on air as she breathed fast placing a hand over her chest.

" Helen" I choked out and she turned to look at me confused, she saw that I was not looking at her, she turned to what I was looking at and her eyes widened in shock.

"Did....did you do that" she slowly pointed at the people, I could hear panic in her voice, I was also scared out of my sick.
I grabbed her hand and we ran out of the restaurant and the outside air hit my nose and I let out a breath of fresh air i didn't know I was holding.

"What happened?" She asked when we got outside.

"We need to get home" my voice cracked. I quickly putted my hand into my pocket and took out my phone with shaking hands. I quickly called my driver and luckily for me, he was around the area and he came and picked us up and drove us home.

When we got there, we quickly got down from the car and ran into my house and ran straight up to my room and shut the door very loudly.

"Now, what happened" Helen asked as she sat on my bed while I moved around the room from one corner to the other.

I placed my hand on my forehead "I don't know. All I remember was feeling the need to sneeze and when I did the whole restaurant froze" I explained very confused

" Magic?" Helen asked

" I don't know, I sneezed and....." I covered my nose and sneezed again and both Helen and I watched and the glass of water in my night stance froze.

"Wow!" Helen commented as she got up and went over the glass and picked it up " You have magic"

"That is even more ridiculous than being reincarnated" it was unbelievable, there was way I had magic. "There is no magic in this world" I added.

" Maybe you are not of this world" she said seriously while looking at me in the eyes.