Chapter 17

I shooked my head as I came back to reality.

"The moment they came in right through that door, our life's changed. Nothing was as it was before again. Our happy days were over and then came the bitter day" Evelyn narrated.

" What happened next? " Helen asked.

" The blood test was made and it proved that she was really the daughter of the King" Emerson continued...

(Flash Back)

Andriana, Emerson and Evelyn made their way towards their parents chambers but they stopped at the door when they heard voices but not even a word was heard. Andriana waved her hand in front of the door and what ever that was being said inside could be heard out side

 Andriana waved her hand in front of the door and what ever that was being said inside could be heard out side

Our Beloved Queen Athina, lovely right?

"How could you do this to us Syrin" they heard their mother's voice as she yelled angrily at their father.

" Why are you making a fuss out of this Athina. She was one of the few women I had been with when I was a mere prince but I never knew she had a child for me"

" You ask why I came a fuss of out this. Have you ever thought of our children. Have you ever thought of Andriana and how she will feel about this whole thing. She was raised to rule this kingdom and one day but what happened? Some woman came in here with a grown up daughter and calimed to be your first child who would take the throne one day because that is what tradition demands and what about Emerson and Evelyn. Have they crossed your mind yet" the queen shouted.

Andriana sighed as she waved her hand and they became dead to what was being said inside.

"Everything will turn out find, I promise" Andriana said to her siblings.

(End of Flash Back)

" Things never got better, they only worsen when father acknowledged Xylia as his daughter"

(Flash Back)

Andriana and her siblings watched from where they were sitted as guest fill the ball room, they were all dressed up beautifully and each had a mask on their faces.

"Father has never thrown such a ball for any of us before" Evelyn complained.

" No need to be jealous Eve, he is just happy to have found his other child back after thousands of years" Andriana assured them.