Chapter 14

"What did you say" Helen asked as soon as she dragged me away from Dora and Rose to an empty class room " You mean they are your little siblings from your past life" she asked again.

" Yes, am sure. Same hair color, same blue eyes. I know they are Emerson and Evelyn" I told her, what did this mean?

" It makes sense a little. Maybe they were also reincarnated. You are not the only one now Gwen, your past siblings are also here. We have to see if they remember anything at all" she said and I nodded my head in agreement but she suddenly smiled " You never know, Tristan might be also out there" she smirked. I hope so, I really hope so.
I was not going to to tell her that, knowing Helen.

We went to our first class and fortunately, they also had the same class. They were sitting beside each other. I saw how the other students were staring them. I admit, Emerson was breathe taking and Evelyn was really beautiful.

The teacher Mrs McKenzie later came into class. She was one of my favorite teacher in this school and she also taught one of my favorite subject. English.

"He is hot. Isn't he" Said Helen, I guess she was also drooling about Emerson.

"He is" I agreed with her" you like him" I asked.

"What is there not to like" she turned to me "don't give me that look, it's not everyday, you get to see a guy this hot. Did you see that! " She hit my hand, I think this guy was getting into her head.

"See what Helen" I asked turning to her.

"He smiled at me" she said really excited.

"Looks like little Helen had a crush on the white hair boy" I teased her and she blushed. I was sure she liked him. I looked over at them,

could they be my past siblings? Did they also return? Was Tristan also reincarnated? Everything was so confusing, why was I even reborn in the first place.

Lunch later came and we found ourselves at the cafeteria on our usual sit but Dora was not there.

"Where is your twin?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"She said something about wanting to catch a very big fish" Rose answered rolling her eyes again.

" What does that even mean" Helen asked.

"You will find out when she gets here" Rose relied.

" Hello ladies" we heard Dora said behind us and we turned to find her with Emerson and Evelyn, they were the fish, I could help but scoff at the thought of them being fishes. I watched as Emerson smiled at Helen and I saw how she blushed.

"I thought of inviting them over. What do you think"Dora asked.

" Come sit" Helen invited. Dora went to her sister's side, Emerson sat beside Helen like I thought he would while Evelyn came beside me.

 Dora went to her sister's side, Emerson sat beside Helen like I thought he would while Evelyn came beside me

This is our beloved Evelyn, she looks great right?

"Thanks for inviting us" Evelyn said and I noticed that her accent was not one of us, I also sound like that sometimes. I felt like I had heard her voice so many times in my head.

"It's no big deal. This is my twin sister Rose and our friends Helen and Guinevere" Dora introduced us.

" Hi" Rose waved with a smile.

"Am Paula and this is my brother Paul, we are also twins" Evelyn Said, they changed their names, who was I kidding, my name was Guinevere not Andriana.

"You guys are also twins, isn't that great" Dora said.

"Did you dye your head" Helen asked, she just had to be so straight forward.

The great Emerson, handsome right?

Paul scoffed "No, we were born this way, runs in the family actually. How about you Guinevere. Did you dye your hair" he asked.

" No, just like you, I was born like this and I am proud to be different and it seem like I am not the only one" I smiled.

" You guys might be special" Rose relied.

" Maybe they are, you never know" Helen added.

" Where are you from" I asked changing the subject.

" Canada" Paul answered.

"Really? " Rose asked "You do not sound like that"

"Yeah, a lot of people say that when we tell that we are from there" Paula relied.

" Yeah, but you guys are a long way away from home" Doral said.

" Yes, a very long way"