A Rainbow

At the end of the rainbow there's happiness

And to find it, how often I've tried

But my life is a race

Just a wild goose chase

And my dreams have all been denied

Why have I always been a failure

What can the reason be

I wonder if the world's to blame

I wonder if it could be me

I'm always chasing rainbows

Watching clouds drifting by

My schemes are just like all my dreams

Ending in the sky

Some fellows look and find the sunshine

I always look and find the rain

Some fellows make a winning sometime

I never even make the game

Believe me

I'm always chasing rainbows

Waiting to find a little bluebird

In vain.

"I thought I'd find you out here," Casually, I approach the lone blonde, her long flowing locks flowing through the wind as her teary onyx hues look up at the dark reddish hue of the sky, looking up at the pentagram looming over us.

"Oh...morning Kat..." Dejectedly, she smiles at me making me sigh, saddened at the sight of Charlie so sad, she's a sweet girl honestly she's just...optimistic in the worst possible place to be.

"Don't you mean good morning?" Cheekily, I smile rolling up my snow white blouse sleeves adjusting my pink and purple stripped collar sleeves and my snow white dress shirt, on top is a dark purple with faint lines of pink vest with my sleek black trousers and shoes.

"Y-yeah," Tightly, she smiles. Charlie is a tall demon, possibly measuring her height to be 6'1" with unique curly long blonde hair with peach pink highlights. Her lips are black and she has red cheeks. Her eyes are black and her sclera is the coloration of light yellow. Her eyelids have a contrasting pink shadow to add more depth. They also seem to be decorated with grey eyeshadow. She usually wears a black bow tie, a white shirt underneath a red tuxedo, and long black suspenders.

"You okay?" I question quietly joining her side leaning on the balcony of the hotel.

"Yeah just..." Charlie sighs sorrowfully.

"Had one of those dreams again?" I ask as she hums in acknowledgment.

"Come here," Softly, I open my arms out to her making her smile gently relieved as she eagerly lunges into my arms, appreciating the hug.

"Now come on turn that frown upset down you got a big day coming," I bring up smoothly bopping her nose with my fore finger, my black nails glowing in the light as she giggles, smiling sympathetically from my words as I remove myself from her.

"Yeah you're right! Come on let's get Vaggie," Grinning, Charlie nods determined as we exit her room, heading down to get ready for the radio station and interview of a lifetime.

Panicked, I feel my grip shaking as my grip tightens on my panic stress toy, feeling my sharp fingertips impale the rubber toy, digging deep into its flesh, as I feel my warm rapid breathes, matching my erratic heartbeat and note my heaving chest as I stand by Vaggie's side as we listen to the news people. I'm leaning against the wall, trying to control my breathing despite the numerous eyes on us, the several microphones popped into our faces and many people try to talk to us, when clearly we...I didn't want to be spoken to. I hate this, hate, hate, why can't they all die? Die, die, die then I can be alone and be in peace, I don't want to be here, I don't, I don't, I want to go back into the hotel, I need...I need...