Deadly Dance

Smiling, Alastor admires another portrait, one of me smiling in the picture with Lucifer, his arm around my arm as I wink playfully in the photo. This was when Lucifer demanded I wear clothing matching his colours and of course I didn't argue, it was after the musical number, he insisted I join him on with Lilith agreeing and thought it would be cute. They said I should I try out purple to match them both and I did, they reminded me of how they treated Charlie when she was a baby from when I helped raise her, they treated me like I was their own child, calling me adorable and such, which at times was worrisome, especially when I had to act like the adult sometimes. I just remember having to chase after Charlie trying to befriend every dangerous demon.

"Lovely painting isn't it?" I begin observing the tense atmosphere as I glance at the two girls still conflicted.

"My dear it's not as radiant as you!" Brilliantly, he smiles at me, a forced smile making me frown as I glance at his antlers, this guy...he isn't your normal demon.

"Flattery will get you nowhere," Calmly I warn him eyeing his radio staff as he beams down at me, a forced one at that.

"Perhaps to you my dear but others have shown different reactions," Smirking, he informs me interest in his eyes, I am not falling for his tricks.

"Strange how some so called powerful demon pops up out of nowhere to aid the child of our great Lucifer?" I bring up lightly noting the tension rising.

"You seem to care for him..." Alastor points out my eyes narrowing at the faint tone of annoyance hidden by his radio voice.

"And why would that concern you?" Suspicious, I furrow my brow.

"Oh it doesn't I just find it refreshing, meeting someone so loyal, it's hard to come by here so tell me my dear, why show me such concern? Could you have already fallen for my marvellous looks?" Smirking, he leans in, his hot breathe grazing my face as I grimace at the stench of iron.

"Oh you wish. I simply wish to say...watch your step," Smugly, I step back.

"Only if you grace me with your presence in this dance of yours," He steps forward eager as I frown at the sudden change in atmosphere.

"We'll see...just a warning," I remark, holding in my slight fear as I scowl at the thought, I have slain demons, and angels I should be a god in this fool's eyes, not shivering in fear.

"Oh my dear I know. I know more than you even realize," Smugly, he whispers lowly his tone trying to be intimidating through the demonic static.

"Oh really?" I raise a brow holding in the slight tremor in my tone, noting his grin widening.

"My dear I've seen your fights, they were magnificent, spectacular, graceful, the way you would slowly claw out their insides, tease them, make them run and swoop down in one fatal swoop to end them...superlative..." Eerily he leans in as I take another step back, his features darkening into utmost pleasure as I remain stone faced, ignoring the faint shiver from his words as I feel his ruby red fingertips graze my shoulders, bringing me close to him as he holds me, grinning, gleaming at me, looking down at me almost in awe as I remain pokerfaced.

"I see. Then you must know not to mess with those who outrank you," Confidently, I smirk detaching myself from his iron grip, noting his look of annoyance in his eyes but he remains smiling, almost amused by me.

"And you are implying?" He raises a brow, disappointment in his tone as he reluctantly removes himself from me; I notice the faint twitch of his neck as he places his hands behind his back.

"Nothing just...a word of advice." Simply, I respond, my tone airy, refusing to show any tone he could exploit or decipher, ignoring the brief twitch of irritation as he almost taunts me, me!? Does this nobody have any idea who I am!? Tch, just cause he's some bogeyman means nothing. I've slain angles, archangels; I think I can take care of some lowly sound demon.

"Well my dear, perhaps I shall offer you some wisdom of my own..." He begins only for me to finally snap fed up with this dance of ours, wanting answers for Charlie and wanting this lowly demon out of my sight, trying to threaten me...me!? Hah!

"Oh bushwa! Just spill the beans you cake eater!!!" Sharply, I demand from him my tone low poison evident in it bringing a genuine gleam of delight to his eyes as his toothy grin widens.

"Cake eater?" Angel Dust intervenes, my eyes widening in horror as I look up to see Alastor raise a curious brow, intrigued from my diction. Quickly, I leap back over to the couch, before he could grab me as I huddle into the corner, regretting every life choice, every word, regretting everything as Angel cackles, clearly enjoying my suffering.

Stupid Fakeloo Artis, damn him....

So, I have had people message me if Kat is well a cat demon and she isn't. She's humanoid as boring as that is. But still, considering I am still struggling with her design you can imagine her as you want but she isn't one of those fully animal people in the Hazbin universe, don't get me wrong love the designs, just don't see Kat as that.

Still, I didn't think it would be so well liked I mean Hazbin's great so but anyway.

 If you have any questions to ask I would be glad to try to answer them! As long as they aren't too spoiler like, cause like I said, I don't know what's going to happen with this show and want to keep to canon.

I have had people ask if Alastor and Kat got together would you make them kiss?

Well...here's the thing, we don't know much about Alastor. I don't know if Kat will end up with him considering Rosie and Mimzy also every other cast of the crew he's being shipped with but still...Alastor is asexual and I am going to keep it as accurate to the show as I can. My top priority is not making the cast OOC and Alastor is one of them. From my research I have done and some friends I know who are asexual, there are different types, like everyone is different and they each have different limits to contact so...I'm just going to see how the show goes if those two do end up together or not...

How do you think it would work for them?

Like always, how are you feeling about Kat now with her dynamics with certain people? Any person you see Kat being with? Why?

 I love reading your response; it may help me write more if episodes do come out and who Kat may end up with? If it's anyone at all.

Why do you think she's in Hell?

What job do you think she had in the past?

What does Kat fear the most?

Do they believe in love at first sight? Soulmates? That love never dies? Do they believe in marriage? Would they consider having kids?

Imagine Kat being involved in the pokey game you can choose the other partner how would it end? Who would initiate it?

Can she play an instrument? What would it be?

If Kat was in a relationship (you can choose who) what sorta things do you see them doing together? How would the others react to it?