Nifty Tricks

"I- we don't know that- look. I know he's bad, and I know he probably doesn't wanna change, but the whole point of this is to give people a chance! To have faith things will be better! How can I turn someone away? I can't. It goes against everything I'm trying to do. Everything I believe in. Just trust me. I can take care of myself," Gently, Charlie assures her partner, softly placing her hands on Vaggie's shoulders making her sigh.

"Charlie, whatever you do, do not make a deal with him!" Desperate, she begs to him.

"Don't worry, I picked up one thing from my dad. "Ya don't take shit from other demons!" Charlie smiles brightly as I sigh at the advice, oh course he would tell her that, honestly that man. Exasperated, I shake my head at the poor naive girl running to the beast.

"Okay, so... Al. You're sketchy as fuck, and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here is a joke," Bravely, Charlie declares, back turned unaware of the sound of breaking bones as my eyes widen with Angle Dust, ignoring the slight fear as I note the strange signs around him with his raw red aura surrounding him.

"But I I think everyone deserves a chance to prove they can be better. So, I'm taking your offer to help. On the condition that there be no tricks or voodoo strings attached," Charlie gestures deciding the ill-fated choice.

"So it's a then?" Smugly, Alastor twirls his staff around offering his hand out as a neon green aura envelopes his hand, the energy humming as Vaggie and Angel stagger back, blinded by the green light while I remain unfazed, simply drawing my gun.

'Bang!'

"Nope! Thank you Kat," Nervously, Charlie smiles as the air rings all eyes turning to me as I simply blow off the steam pouring from my gun and sifting it back into my new acquired holster, strapped to my thigh, smirking smugly as I see the grinning Alastor, his brow twitching, trying to hide his annoyance towards me as I smugly lean back against the sofa, victorious...

"No shaking! No deals! I- hmm..." Charlie refuses nervously turning to glance at me as I frown as she then turns back to Alastor. "As princess of Hell, and heir to the throne, I uh, hereby order that you help with this hotel, for as long as you desire. Sound fair?" Casually, Charlie decides smiling apprehensively at him.

"Hmm... fair enough." Smiling, Alastor nods his head, twirling his radio staff once more.

"Cool beans," Tired, Charlie exhales exhausted from the tension now lifted. Happily, Alastor hums as he passes by Vaggie only then to turn to the irritated mess.

"Smile, my dear! You know you're never fully dressed without one!" Alastor cheers teasingly tickling and raising her chin, making Vaggie fume as I sigh, shaking my head and people say I have anger issues, honestly, that flimsy excuse is the only reason I'm here...

"So where is your hotel staff?" Alastor questions.

"Uh, well..." Tensely, Charlie glances at Vaggie then me, making me frown as I sit on the counter puzzled while Vaggie growls, her nose flaring as Alastor chuckles.

"Oh ho ho ho, you're going to need more than that," Alastor smirks, adjusting his monocle as he approaches us, going to Angel Dust first.

"And what can you do, my effeminate fellow?" Brightly, Alastor smiles peering over at the smirking Angel.

"I can suck your dick!" Angle answers only for me to hiss from the sudden sharp radio screech, hearing the faint sound of glass breaking.

"Ha! ." Swiftly, Alastor recovers then lunges forward at me as I scowl at him, reeling my head back at the smirking man, his hands on the bar counter cornering me as I sit on top of the wooden counter, warily scowling at him.